Chapter 5- Didn't Come Back To Stay

Yasmin's POV

I told Uncle Liam I was going to the park and walked out the door. I was walking and walked past the bridge of locks, it was so beautiful and romantic. I instantly thought about Kendall and a smile creeped on my face as I kept walking and found the park. I was looking for the lake when I saw mom and Uncle Louis singing to eachother. I decided to climb a tree so I could get a better view and could listen.

As they sung Uncle Louis looked at her with so much love in his eyes, as if he meant every word the song said. When they finished she asked,"why would you go through so much trouble just to bring her back?" and he responds, " well because ..Berry...you mean alot to me, you're my best friend and I..I...Berry I've always loved you...that's why I could never except anyone to love you because deep down I wanted to be the one to make you happy".

My jaw drops and then he kisses her passionatley..funny he never did that to Eleanor. I keep looking unable to look away and Mom was able to come back with a kiss? wait not any kiss but a true loves kiss? so deep down she's always had feelings for Uncle Louis?

After Uncle Louis kisses her the second time she freaks out and I giggle but kept it quiet. Yep Uncle Lou was right she was a character. After he calmed her down they hugged and promised eachother to keep it a secret.

Mom pulls away and looks at Uncle Louis for a while and then says something both me nor him expected to hear come out of her mouth at all.

Ashley's POV

I look at Louis seeing my best friend/very first love (Yes I said it he's my first love, we dated in middle school it was more of a secret love because nobody knew). "Sit down Lou I need to tell you something but you have to promise to not tell nobody yet" I say softly. He sits down and I sit next to him.

Louis: What's wrong berry? *looks worried*

Me: *I look at the ground* Louis please....don't be mad at me

Louis: *lifts up my head to where I'm looking in his eyes* What's going on?

Me: *tears falling* I...I...I didn't come back to stay Lou

Louis: wh..what? why?

Me: Lou...I can back because one of my kids has a bad heart and I'm the only one who can save her.

Louis: A bad heart? which one? when are you leaving again?

Me: I will try to stay till at least their graduation but if she doesn't make it that long I will leave sooner...I'm sorry Lou

Louis: *tears slowly falling down* so I get to lose you again...as if the first time wasn't painful enough

Me: I'm....so sorry Lou

Louis: Which one is it Ashley? I'll help you keep them as healthy as long as I can and promise to keep this secret from them

Me: It's....Yasmin

Louis: Yasmin?

Just then we hear someone crying and we walk to the tree and look up and see Yasmin. Me and Lou looked at eachother and he mumbles," Shit so much from keeping it from her". I look at Yasmin and say," come down sweetie and how much did you hear and see?" She climbs down and I hold her and she says," everything momma...since Lou was singing with you..." Me and Louis looks at eachother worried.

"Don't worry...I won't tell momma...but am I really the reason you have to go back" Yazzy says softly and I hold her and kiss her cheeks. "Sweetie it's not you it's me, I want to save you and hopefully can see you walk across that stage but lets not tell nobody about this ok?" I say and she nods. I lean my head on her and look at Louis and he holds both of us. "I know something that will lighten the mood and bring back a few memories?" he says and we both look at him. He smiles,"how about a game of daredevil?" and we both smile with excitement.

I haven't played that in so long and the last time I did I ended up getting grounded for a year (LITERALLY A WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR) I must say it was worth it though because I ended up being dared to egg the house of that snitch teacher. Ok so basically the rules are of daredevil you have to do a dare no matter what and if you get caught doing it you are not allowed to risk the other players and take full fault. So in other words every person for themselves.

This is gonna be fun and Yazzy gets to see the life of her mom before she went on tour life. We each rolled the dice and I was first just like I was hoping to be. We look at Louis," Ash....you are dared to.......spray paint any design on Zayn's new car...do you accept?" Louis says smiling and Yazzy gasped and looked at me and I looked at Louis and smiled," I Accept" was all I said.