Chapter 25- Destiny's Secret

Karina's POV

On the way back I realized there was one person Aiden never met who we honestly rarely saw anymore, we had so much going on we honestly lost track of her, "Hey Yazzy we should introduce them to Destiny" I say and she looks at me,"that's a great idea...I wonder how's she doing?" Yazzy says and picks up her cell and calls her but it goes to voicemail and she gives me a weird yet worried look. When we finally got home and out of the car I told mom we was going to go for a walk and she nods telling us to not be out too long. We go to our Uncle Liam and Aunt Kiera's place was and knocked on the door and Aunt Kiera answered," Hey girls how are you doing? I haven't seen you both in a while" She hugs us and we both returned it."Hello Aunt Kiki we're alright is Destiny home?" I asked. She shakes her head," Sorry girls just went out not too long ago" She says. We thanked her and hugged her one last time and said goodbye. We decided to look around for her thinking it would be a piece of cake but nope we was so very wrong. It started getting too late and we had to return home. Once we got there we both went into Yazzy's room. "Sis...where could she be?" Yazzy says softly looking down and when I was about to answer someone says,"where could who be?" we look up to see Aiden, Lucas, Anna, and Chris. "Can we come in?" Chris asked Yazzy and she nods, they all come in and sit in a circle and look at us. "so...where could who be?" Chris asked both of us.

"it's our cousin Destiny...we was so very close growing up, praticially inseperable but then we slowly grew apart. We wanted to see how she was doing but we couldn't find her and we checked everywhere we figured she'd be" I say. "hmm sounds like we have a mystery to solve" Lucas says and Aiden response to him," are we the mystery gang now? you hungry for a scooby snack?" he says chuckling and Lucas nudges him laughing. "Anyways lets take a day off and follow her from the minute she leaves to when she returns home" Aiden says and we agreed. "but first we will need to put this on her someone" Anna holds up a tracking chip "I'll handle it...she always takes her necklace everywhere" Yazzy says softly and takes the chip and when she starts to walk out Chris says, " maybe I should come with you so you will be safe?" and she responds softly"its ok...I'll be fine..thanks." Chris looks a little sad and Lucas gets up and puts his arms around her which startles her for a min then she looks at him and looks at the others,"don't worry I'll protect her" he says winking and walks out with her. I hear them sneak out the door then I look at chris as he says,"she's still scared of me isn't she?" and honestly I'm not going to lie to him. "yes she is.....but with time I believe that can change depending on what happens. Yazzy has always been shy and still partially scared from the past so it's hard for her to trust" I say softly and Aiden adds," it is but it is possible and that's what counts" and we all nod and hearing that made Chris smile. After a few minutes passed the bedroom door opens and both of them finally returned," she was home in the shower so I slipped it in her purse" Yazzy says. "you wasn't trying to peek was you Luc?" Anna says glaring and that caused Yazzy to giggle softly which gave the answer away and Anna threw a pillow at him and he laughs. Anna gave us all matching watches that beeps when she leaves her home. We decided to all sleep in Yazzy's room waiting for the beep which shockingly didn't take too long.

Aiden's POV

After Yazzy returned back home and we all went to sleep in her room and by 6am the watches goes off and we all get up and quickly sprint into action and we started to follow the girl I assumed was Destiny. She walks for a while until she reaches a garden and waters them and removes the weeds, she then leaves to help some kids with dancing teaching them. After she was done she goes to a house where twin boys was." that's..." Yazzy says but Karina finishes." yea...Andrew and Caleb our cousins" she spent most of the day there then when it started getting dark she leaves and walks to the park and goes to where nobody is and a small pond in front of her, she takes out her bluetooth speaker and plays an instrumental song and began to sing.

Out here upon the stage,

In the dark I stand alone, by myself

Where no one follows me

And I wait for melodies,

But I cannot find the words, silence falls

Who am I now?

I see a light inside of me,

Just waiting to shine even brighter,

I know that it's there, just take a closer look.

I'm breaking free of the darkness in me

To find my heartful song, a song that shines

That gets me out of this darkness and into the light

My heartful song, my heartful song

Out of the dark I will break free,

And at the breaking of the dawn you'll be here

I wonder how much time,

Has flown by since, I stopped,

Showing my true smile.

So I pray you don't forget,

And leave me behind, because

you've waited so long!

I brought up the shield of lone-liness

And fought myself,

but now I release,

My chains of deceit.

The affection within my memories

changed my inner self, opened my eyes and

I've transformed to become honest!

My Heartful Song

My Heartful Song

I open my heart!

Today,

I'm breaking free of the darkness in me

To find my heartful song, a song that shines

That gets me out of this darkness and into the light

My heartful song, my heartful song

Out of the dark I will break free,

And at the breaking of the dawn you'll be here

Wiping her tears she goes to the public restroom and comes out in different clothes and she walks for what seemed like forever until she reached it, A club and not just any but a STRIP club. We wait a few minutes to see if she would come out but she didn't so we go inside to see her in makeup and dancing on the pole while money was being thrown at her," So....Destiny's a stripper?" Lucas says and Karina says," no absolutely not..."I could tell she was annoyed and angry. "Destiny...." Yazzy says softly and we could hear the hurt in her voice. "C'mon lets wait outside" Karina says and we all wait outside. After a few hours she walks out and Karina says,"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She jumps at the startle of her voice but once she sees who it was her face expression changed," why do you care....shouldn't you be off somewhere else?" Destiny says. "Look Destiny is it? these girls care deeply about you that they went through alot of trouble to make sure you was ok" Lucas says and Chris adds," and to see someone they care to be doing something like that hurts them" Yazzy looks at them then at Destiny who is looking at them. "Also...." I say walking towards her," I noticed you wear something that covers your body including that sweater...yet it's in the middle of summer"

Destiny looks down and slowly backs away holding her sweater,"Destiny....is he....is he hitting you again?" Yazzy says. This kinda threw me. Chris, Lucas, and Anna off as we looked at her and Karina who was looking at Destiny and when we turned our gaze to her she was nearly in tears. "Who's hitting you?" Chris says officially in defense mode ready to take action like me. "doesn't matter" she mumbles trying to just let it go but I walk up to her and take off her sweater and her arms and chest was filled with bruises," Destiny....Uncle Liam did this?" Yazzy says and Anna says,"Uncle Liam.?" and Karina says quietly full of hate,"her dad" and we all looked at Destiny and Karina and Yazzy walks to Destiny and holds her and thats when she broke down. I pick up my phone and called Andrew and Caleb and told them where to meet us at. We took Destiny back to the park where they met us and we explained what happened and they looked at her," D...why didn't you tell us?" Caleb says while Andrew on the other hand looks like he has murder on his mind. After we agreed to not let her go home and stay with them for now we finally got to introduce them to our extended family they was gladly to meet eachother.