Chapter 3- Lily's Memories and Louis's Heart

Louis's POV

After Ashley or Stacie ran off we went home and Liam said to give her some space for alittle bit and we would try again. The next day I told him I would take a walk and Liam grabbed me," Lou serious don't do anything crazy...I know you and El is having problems but lets not make things worse on Ash" I agreed and I walked out the door and took a walk around the area.

It's true me and El haven't been doing so great in fact we are thinking of seperating because we don't get to see eachother enough and we both feel it's for the best since we are going two seperate ways. It's going to be hard since we have been together for a while and I kinda wanted to settle down and raise a family but she wasn't ready to settle down with me and didn't want any kids.

I saw Melody walking to her car," Hey Mel how are you?" I say waving and she looks and smiles at me," Hey Lou I'm fine just headed to my job to set up you wanna come with me?" She asked. I know I should have said no but I really want to see Ash again," I'd love to" I say and I get in her car and we walk in and we walk to the bar and I sit on the stool as she offers me a drink.

There was three girls setting up the stage and then they stood in place as the pianist walks on stage and sits in front of the piano. I guess the girls are the background singers because there was a mic alittle bit to the left and closer to the front.I look at Mel," So does Stacie work here all the time?" I asked and she looks at me and smiles," Stacie is just her stage name to protect her, her real name is Lily and it looks like you got a thing for her" she smiles and I smile when I hear the name Lily knowing it's her favorite flower.

As on cue she walks on stage with a long midnight blue sparkling dress with matching flat heels and the piano begin to play. I sat there and listened to her song as she began.

Background Singers:

Tell Me Babe

Stacie:

How many do I shed my tears?

Background Singers:

Every heart

Stacie:

Every heart is not a gentle yet

Background Singers:

Shall I do?

Stacie:

I can never say my loneliness

Background Singers:

Every heart

Stacie:

Doesn't know so what to say

or what to do

Was afraid of darkness

Cause I felt that I was left alone

So I prayed for help

To the distant million stars

All:

Round and round

the planets revolve around the sun

and we always seek

after love and peace forever more

growing growing

whoa baby we can work it out

look up at the sky

every heart is shining all today