Chapter 46- Destiny's Resolution

Karina's POV

We are in the waiting room sitting while Destiny is in ICU getting the pills pumped out of her I'm sure. I sit down and sighed. Yazzy is right we can't call this a successful mission at all, Destiny ended up getting hurt and it's almost like we failed her when she came to us constantly crying for help but we ignored her. I sit there lost in thought without realizing Caleb was in front of me trying to get my attention and he gives me a worried and I give him a small but he sighs and sits next to me. " Don't worry and don't blame yourself for this Karina...if anything if you are going to blame yourself then we are all to blame for this for not realizing how bad this was" He says and I look down. He holds me and says softly," lets not dwell and plan to make it up to her when she's out otherwise we're just gonna worry ourselves out" I look at him confused and he looks and I see what he is looking at and it's Yazzy and she is hyper venting and shaking while Andrew is holding her trying to calm her down. I nod and stand up causing all of them to look at me and I see Yazzy's red puffy eyes gazes at me and I take a deep breath in and out," What happened to Destiny is terrible yes and we haven't been much help but from today forward we will move forward and be there for her as she has been for us. She is our cousin who has been through all of our wild adventures together...I mean she's even apart of Guardians and as guardians we look after our own always. So from this day forth we will look after and protect eachother and that is a vow I make on this day and I hope you guys are with me" I say and put my hands in and Caleb walks by me putting his hands in,"I thought I was supposed to be the dramatic one but you know I'm in" he says being sassy as always and I smirk at him and roll my eyes.

I see Yazzy get up wiping her eyes with Andrew holding her up and she puts her hand in and smiles," lets do it right this time" she says softly and Andrew nods putting his hands in and with that we made a vow to always look after one another from this day forth. Mom walks in with Ray, Luciel (who walks to Yazzy and holds her seeing that she's been crying), Aiden and last but not least Uncle Liam. When he came in Caleb rushes to him but Aiden stops him," Let me go" he says low to Aiden who glares at Caleb and says calmly," everything has been handled now what needs to be done is focus on is Destiny" This makes Caleb calm down but glares at Uncle Liam. The Doctor finally comes out and asked if we was with Destiny Payne and we all said yes and he tells us she is stable and in her room and can have visitors. We all head to her room after the doctor tells us which room she was in and we see her just opening her eyes and I can't help but look so heartbroken seeing her like this. Uncle Liam sits next to her and she slowly looks at him scared and he puts a hand on her hand. "You don't have to say anything just listen to me sweetie ok?" and she nods letting him know she's listening. " I want to apologize for everything I did and it was wrong of me. You acted just like Ashley and when we lost her it hurt me and I shut down completely and without realizing...I was hurting someone who also meant the world to me....you. I don't expect you to forgive me but I will do my very best to make it up to you. It took a few people to open my eyes and show me what I was doing was wrong and I will get help I promise"

He says with tears in his eyes and holds Destiny. "Daddy...please get better...I miss you so much" he lifts his head looking at her seeing the tears in her eyes and he just burst into tears," I promise I will sweetie i promise" He says softly holding her tight. While watching them I realized something that we kinda let slipped through our fingers. "um....I know this may seem like bad timing but...I don't think mom has met James and Dave but more importantly..." I kinda pause looking at mom and Liam looks at mom, "Sis..there's something I have to tell you but please let it all sink in as I tell you and remember to listen to the very end alright?" Mom nods with a worried look on her face.

Ashley's POV

I look at Liam as he says he has something to tell me and he walks to me and sits me down on the chair and looks at me which is making me more worried. "Well sis you know Dani is your sister right?" He says and I look at him." of course I do Liam....she's my twin" I say and he looks at me and says softly and everything that came next was like slow motion for me, " No Ashley she's not your twin....you both are triplets and you have another sister named Rosalina who was given away at birth and she also has two sons who are twins and their names are James and Dave Franco. We should have told you sooner but it never crossed our minds because we was so happy for you to be back. Ashley I believe it's time you also meet your long lost sister and surprising enough she looks exactly like you." I sit there stuck not knowing what to say and taking it all in. "mama?" I hear Aiden say and he comes to me and puts a hand on my shoulders. I look at him giving a faint smile letting him know that I'm ok and look at Liam," when do I get to meet her?" and he looks at me saying whenever I was ready and could invite them to the house when we leave the hospital. I nodded agree that would be alright.