Chapter 20- Reconnecting

Aiden's POV

I sat there and wondered what can I and should do then I remembered the one song that always was comforting to her because her...I mean our mom sang it to us. I grabbed the guitar quietly so she won't know I'm here yet then I started playing and she immediately turned around looking at me and I began singing

Hush now my story

close your eyes and sleep

waltzing the waves

diving the deep

Stars are shining bright

the wind is on the rise

whispering words

of long lost lullabies

oh won't you come with me

where the moon is made of gold

and in the morning sun

we'll be sailing

oh wont you come with me

where the ocean meets the sky

and as the clouds roll by

we'll sing the song of the sea

I look at her as she looks at me not moving or saying anything. I look down hoping she would speak...please say something...anything..but no nothing she just stared. Tears roll down her face as she stares at me. I get close to hug her but she backs away and swims off. I swim after her and noticed her tiara fell off of her when she was swimming. I picked it up and I swim to the place I remember her telling me was her special hideout. When I get there I hear her crying. I swim up to her reaching to touch her,"Anna I'm.." I say and she moves away," how dare you....how dare you sing momma's song like it was going to make it ok that you've been gone....everyone has been worried and haven't heard from you then you all of a sudden just reappear as if everything is ok? you couldn't even keep in touch with me your sister" I knew she was upset and I deserved this and I just pulled her into a tight hug and apologized. " No words can truly express how sorry I am Anna...it killed me after you left and I just needed to get away" I say looking at her and she looks at me. "where have you been?" she says and I looked down and told her everything from finding Ashley and being adopted to having sisters and losing a dad recently.

She listens in quiet and I look at her" Anna...trust me I wasn't replacing you....I never would or could do something like that...not to you. I think you would really love them they're amazing" I say and I look at Anna who is still quiet. "please...say something" I say softly and she looks at me," well...I guess our family just got bigger" she says and I smile,"...but you get to tell the others" she continues and I hug her agreeing to. "so...when do I get to meet my new sisters?" she asked and I smile," right now follow me back to your castle" and we swim back and I take her to a room where they are," Jasmine...Karina....this is my....I mean our sister Annaley...and vice versa" I say and Anna shakes their hands," it's a pleasure to meet my new sisters and please call me Anna" Anna says and I say," oh and before I forget" I say and take the tiara out of my bag and place it back on Anna's head. "She.....she's a princess?" Jazzy says and Anna chuckles and I say," actually she's Queen now...remember that wedding you both went to....well Anna meet the two party crashers" I say laughing and they all laughed.

"Anna do you live here by yourself?" Karina asked and she looks at her and says," well it's me and my husband" she says. "Anna.." I say softly and she looks at me," it's ok Aiden...I'm ok" she says. "well since you both are my sisters and I see our brother gave you the gift to breath underwater....now it's my turn to give you a gift" they both say "huh?" at the same time...I swear that must be their favorite word.