Chapter 47- Letting Go and Moving Forward

Karina's POV

I stood there in shock of Destiny's answer but as I was going to say something when I heard Aiden say we was starting up again and the next group was performing. "we'll talk later ok?" I say to her and she nods and I wipe her tears and smile and grab her hand and walk back to where everyone was and I see Aunt Dani and Dee's mom Aunt Kiki and the others on stage in jeans and a coat while behind them was showing pictures of all of us as kids. The song they chose was Little Me by Little Mix and it's a very beautiful song and they dedicated to all of us which brought a smile to us all. once they was done we all clap "that was beautiful Aunt Dani...but you get points taken off for not dressing up" Yasmin says and we all giggle as they looked shock at her. The next was Mr. Groban and mom and they was dressed victorian style and there was only one microphone and it was between them and mom closes her eyes softly and smiles as the song begins.

Josh: *softly puts his hands on her cheeks*

No more talk of darkness,

Forget these wide-eyed fears;

I'm here, nothing can harm you,

My words will warm and calm you.

Let me be your freedom,

Let daylight dry your tears;

I'm here, with you, beside you,

To guard you and to guide you.

Mom: *smiles and opens her eyes looking at him*

Say you love me every waking moment,

Turn my head with talk of summertime.

Say you need me with you now and always;

Promise me that all you say is true,

That's all I ask of you.

Josh: *a voice blends with his as he sings alone*

Let me be your shelter,

Let me be your light;

You're safe, no one will find you,

Your fears are far behind you.

Mom: *a voice softly blends with her singing solo*

All I want is freedom,

A world with no more night;

And you, always beside me,

To hold me and to hide me.

Josh: *takes her hands while gazing at her*

Then say you'll share with me

one love, one lifetime;

Let me lead you from your solitude.

Say you need me with you, here beside you,

Anywhere you go, let me go too,

that's all I ask of you

Mom: *as tears fall and she smiles singing*

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;

Say the word and I will follow you.

Both of them:

Share each day with me,

Each night, each morning.

Mom: *looks down while still holding his hands*

Say you love me

Josh: *lifts her head up smiling gently kisses her*

You know I do

Both of them:

Love me

that's all I ask of you

Anywhere you go, let me go to

Love me,

that's all I ask of you.

After they was done we stayed in silence for a while not knowing what to really say because that was Mr. Groban singing but at the same time it wasn't and the same with mom. "Daddy?" I hear Yasmin say softly and then I looked at him as Anna says, "...Mom?" I looked at Aiden who looked at me then back at them who was looking at eachother smiling. What just happened? Alot of us became confused and decided to call it a night which was a good idea. Destiny slipped away before I could talk to her which just frustrated me more but nothing can be done since I know she's just nervous. I lay down in my bed and go to sleep hoping tomorrow would be much better.

Ashley's POV

I touch my lips softly and smile, I'm still amazed about the performance and how it went though it's a bit fuzzy but everyone said it was good. I lay down to go to sleep and was brought to a dream where I was in a field of flowers and I smile. I was at awe with the beautiful view taking it all in. "you always did love nature didn't you?" I hear a voice say behind me, but not just any voice it was THE voice I have missed for so very long. I don't turn around afraid it won't be him but then I feel hands on me and wraps me and he turns me around and I look at him and there, there he stood. The man I loved so very much who gave me my beautiful kids...my husband. "Don't cry honey" He says softly and smiles while wiping my tears away and holds me, I told him how much I've missed him and wish he was still alive and with us all and how I don't know what to do without him here and he looks at me and says. "there's someone you must meet" He takes my hands and we walk a good distance and I see two people, no not just two but one of them is Josh "what is he..." I say but Finn kisses me letting me know to just follow his lead. As we get closer I see a girl next to him she is very beautiful. Josh sees me and is as surprised as I was to see him but the girl next to him smiles. Finn walks to him as she walks to me "It's a pleasure to meet you Ashley, my name is Beatrice" she says. That name why does it sound so familiar?

She smiles," you have been taking good care of my beautiful children they mean so much to me" When she said that it was like a light bulb lit in my head and I understood she was Annaley's and the others mom. "Well...we've been taking care eachother honestly and they have truly made the house more lively" I say and she giggles "yea that's the kids but.....take care of them for I leave them in your hands...." she says taking my hands, "and also my husband as well. He can be a bit shy but he's a wonderful person and I leave my family in your hands" I stand there shocked. "wait...I mean I know he's a good person but will he be ok with this? what about the kids?" I say and she smiles as Josh and Finn walks up smiling "he's already agreed to take care of you sweetie and the kids" Finn says. Beatrice looks at me," and as for the kids...well I don't think you guys oppose do you?" she says and I was confused then turned around to see Karina, Yasmin, Lucas, Chris, Aiden, Annaley and Chris smiling as they run to hug their mom and dad. "of course we are ok with it mom..but we will miss you" Annaley says. Her mom holds her tight," I'll be apart of her so it will be like I never left and the same with Finn" Beatrice says and the girls look at him excited. I smile taking it all in as Finn comes and kisses me one last time and Beatrice does the same to Josh. Finn walks to Josh and becomes one with him and Beatrice walks to me," welcome to royalty Ashley...your world is full of magic" she says hugging me as she fades in to me and I could see everything she has seen and know everything she knows including the mermaids and all. The place fades out as we do a family group hug as we all disappear. The next day me and Josh decided to finally make it official and got married. it wasn't a big wedding because I didn't want another big one but it was still as breath taking. Thank you Finn for giving me permission to fall in love again and someone we can trust we our kids.

 Thank you Finn for giving me permission to fall in love again and someone we can trust we our kids