Chapter 21- Karina Breaks Down

Karina's POV

After we sat and talked for a while mom asked," So do we stay here or do they come with us? Which place do we live?" I completely forgot for a moment we lived in seperate areas. "well how about we meet in the middle and get a new place?" Aiden says. They all agreed thinking it would be best and it would be like a fresh start, Even mom. Would we really leave everything we've known behind? Dad are we really leaving the place you raised us? While everyone was talking amongst themselves I walked outside and went for a walk to see where my feet would take me. I'm happy I really am but I can't help but feel hurt, Dad was supposed to walk us down the aisle, he was the one who helped us through when our grandparents took us and we was scared. When will the pain end? When will life stop being too much? I stopped walking to find myself at the edge of a cliff staring at a waterfall with water flowing heavy. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a picture of dad I carried with me and tears fall down my eyes as I gazed at him then I looked up at the sky, inhaled and exhaled deeply and sang softly as tears fell.

Yesterday

all my troubles seemed so far away

now it looks as though thery're here to stay

oh I believe in yesterday..

Suddenly

I'm not half the girl I used to be

There's a shadow hanging over me

oh yesterday came suddenly..

Why'd he had to go I don't know

he wouldn't say

I said something wrong

now I long for yesterday ...yea yea yea

Yesterday

love was such an easy game to play

now I need a place to hide away

oh I believe in yesterday

Why'd he had to go I don't know

he wouldn't say

I said something wrong

now I long for yesterday ...yea yea yea

Oh yesterday

love was such an easy game to play

now I need a place to hide away

oh I believe in yesterday

ooooh

oooooh

I looked up at his picture and hugged it one last time then took alot of pills I had in my pocket then once I felt it kick in I looked at the sky and closed my eyes then let my body move, as I started to fall I closed my eyes as I hit the water and it drags me down away underwater. Slowly i started to fade until finally there was nothing left, see you soon daddy.

Jasmine's POV

I saw Karina slip out the door while everyone was talking and figured she just needed a little air. When 5 minutes have passed I started to get worried and I looked outside and I couldn't see her anywhere. I ran to mom and the others," MOM KARINA'S GONE!!!" She quickly gets up and rushes out with the others Annaley and Lucas said they would ask around in the sea while the rest of us checked on land. We searched and searched for her until finally we got a call from Annaley saying they're at the hospital in ICU. We all rushed there and when we got there Aiden asked before we could," What Happened? Where was she?" Anna looked at Lucas then at all of us," we found her...She was lifeless in the deep part of the sea" I stared in fear,"but...she's abled to breathe underwater.." Aiden says. Lucas looks down," The doctors found unprescription drugs in her system that caused her body to shutdown and reject the magic long enough to do something." Anna adds," They are doing the best they can" No....no...not my sister...Please Karina don't leave me. I fall to my knees crying. The only thing i could even get out was," Not.. again...please."

When they tried to comfort me I pushed away and ran off to the roof before I took another step Aiden grabs my arms," Don't...she'll pull through I know it...she's strong" My sister...my twin...why? I slowly fell down as he holds me both of us crying. "we've been through so much Aiden...she can't leave me...she's the only one who knows" and he looks at me and asked," knows what?" but I couldn't talk I just kept crying and he let me. Mom and Mr. Groban found us and he picks me up as mom picks up Aiden. They both carry us to an empty room and laid us down on the bed and let us sleep.

[A/N: If you or anyone you know is struggling through depression or having suicidal thoughts please reach out to someone at the Suicide Hotline, friends and family you trust and if you feel you don't have anyone then I'm always here to listen :) Remember you are worth it and you matter!!! ]