Chapter 1- Searching

Yasmin:

I'm so exhausted, we have been on tour for a month and a half now and we still have not found her. We tried every place we thought she'd be then we tried places we thought she'd least be, but nothing. We are running out of time and high school begins next month. Me, Yazzy, Andrew, Caleb,Destiny, Dave and James are in the back seat playing uno. You are probably wondering why Dave and James are here? Well since we found out they are our cousins and their mom is our aunt, they have been inseperate from us. Their mom thought it would be a good idea for them to come so we would get to know one another better.

"Daaaaad can we PLEASE go to the store I gotta use the restroom and I'm thirsty" I whined and my dad chuckled," we're almost there hunny". After what seemed like forever we finally pull up to the hotel of our last tour of the year. We saw alot of younger boys bullying a yonger girl so u nudged the others to look. Caleb grabbed a straw and some paper and looked at me and smiled.

I must say I love the way he thinks. Everyone grabbed paper and straws and rolled the window down, we waited till nobody was looking and let those suckers have it. Next thing you know you hear boys crying for their mommy's while we're giggling. Someone clears their throat and we look up to see Uncle Liam and Uncle Louis. Oh no please tell me they didn't see it all. "What did I say about behaving?" Liam says in a angry tone.

"Um...to obey the rules and to make sure not to cause any problems for the fans" KP said softly. Ok the last rule was added after the second concert when some no good girl thought she could sneak backstage and we caught her. We was gonna let her meet them till she bad mouth us so we decided to pin her down, cut her hair, tie her up and put her in a box shipped to Africa, don't worry the box had holes so she survived...for now hehe.

They shrug and pull us upstairs to our rooms and told us not to come out and that they would be right back. I knew they was dealing with us one by one ugh. What made it worse was that poor Destiny was the last one and we're second to last. The door opened and Louis and Liam came in and grabbed me and KP and without a second too soon they started whipping us 50 times. Me and KP was in tears and they put us in bed and kissed us.

Louis stayed and Liam went to handle his daughter. Uncle Louis tried to touch me and KP but we moved away. He looked hurt and mumbled," this is like Ash all over again" He looks at me and sees me looking at him. "How about we go to the store and you can tell me what happened?" he says and I nodded.

As we walk to the store I explained to him everything that happened and he smiled and then looked hurt," I'm so sorry yazzy...we should have asked first" he says and he hugs me. I say in his ear," it's ok LouLou you're gonna buy me a stuffed animal anyways" he looks at me and smirks and rolls his eyes. After awhile we get everything for dinner we head to the check out and this lady looked like she was having trouble opening the door so me and Lou helped her. " Thanks so much you guys...here take this, it's a free drink at the place i work down the street. You and your family should come tonight...My names Melody by the way" She shakes our hands at the end.

We agreed to go and we rushed home to tell everyone and they said after dinner we was going to go. I looked at the ticket and it read Moon & Stars Dine&Bar. Maybe Uncle Ni could sneak me a few drinks without Uncle Liam and daddy noticing.