Chapter 6 - Yazzy's Heart Condition

Ashley's POV

I walked to the store and bought every color of spray paint and a mask, you see I sucked at drawing with paintbrushes but when it came to spray paint I'm one hell of a artist. The best part about it was nobody knew my secret talent because I so rarely did it. Louis told me his car was in the garage and that he would be out for a while. I told Louis and Yazzy to watch tv they wasn't allowed to see the car till I was done.

After a few hours I took my mask off and looked at the masterpiece it was flawless I must say so myself. His car was originally black but I added flames to the that spelled his name then on the front the headlights looked like eyes with fangs below it, on the hood it had Zayn's face with the words "One Of A Kind" around it. After I cleaned up the mess of the cans I looked and stood there for a while till I heard two people gasped.

I turned around to see Louis and Yazzy with their mouths wide open. "Mom this is....it's.." Yazzy says but Louis finishes it," This really kicks ass Ash you did an amazing job why didn't you tell us you could do this?" I shrugged and smiled," nobody asked now we need to leave before he gets home" and louis pouts," aww I wanna see his face when he sees it...I know I'll set up a camera" he says and rushes to his room and places the camera in a good angle to where you see the full car and the peoples faces and expressions.

When we got back to the park we looked at Louis," Well Yazzy it's your turn and your's is to rob a gas station with a toy water gun but only take pennies...Do you accept?"he says. Me and Yazzy burst out laughing and after we calmed down she says," Oh yea I accept it...where's the painted water gun?" Louis hands her the gun and she puts on her hoodie and mask and runs off.

I was gonna follow her but Louis holds my arm and I look at him," let her go we have to finish talking" he says and I nod. "Ashley how bad is her heart?" he asked. I looked at the ground and sighed," Louis she had a disease in her heart to where it could give out any day with the wrong amount of stress...She needs to have a donor but the only one other than me who can replace her heart is KP and I WON'T allow that louis...they need eachother" I said quietly.

Louis holds me tight," Ash please there's got to be another way...I cant bear saying goodbye all over again" I sighed. "I wish there was but if it comes down to it louis I'd rather leave again then see my own kids not being able to live their life". He nods in agreement we quickly change our face expression when Yazzy runs back with 5 pennies in her hand laughing like crazy. Wow she really did it," that's your daughter all right Ash" Louis says while laughing and I hold her and kiss her forehead while laughing.

I looked at Louis and thought of the perfect dare for him," Louis your dare is to outrun a cop then meet us at the beach for you to finish off with a skinny dipping. Do you accept?" I said and Yazzy's eyes grew wide with excitement and jaws wide open wondering what he was going to say. Louis draws a smirk on his face," That's the daredevil I knew.......I accept see ya at the beach" and with that Louis walks to a car hot wiring it and drives off.