Chapter 39- Finding Our Way and Shining Together

Aiden's POV

After swimming for a while Anna and I return back home to find everyone having a dance contest and so far it looks like Hel and Karina was in tie with Chris and Yazzy, yes you heard right Chris AND Yazzy she's opened up to him and warmed up which I'm happy about that. I see mom and dad dancing with eachother but they are more or less doing their own thing, I smile and pulled out a camera and took a picture of the site after getting out the pool. I see Anna get out and smile at them and then I see her smirk and I look at her," what's up?" I say and she stares at them saying," I think we can break their nice little tie don't you think?" She says and I stare at them then smile and chuckle," oh yea easily" I say standing up looking at her with a hand reaching out,"shall we?" I say and she smiles taking my hand," taking lead?" she says and I smirk and say," you better believe it" So when everyone was busy doing their own thing we jump in with me taking lead with Anna keeping perfect timing with me. After a few minutes I decided to throw her off trying some new moves which she was able to keep up still and was enjoying it and even did a few of her own moves. We completely forgotten about the contest getting lost in the dance and ending with me dipping her with one of her legs up perfectly straight. We hear clapping and I slowly bring her up and we both softly laugh," I had so much fun" She says and I smile and Chris comes to me while Louis goes to Anna," Time for couples dance" I smile letting him take lead and I glance at mom who was leaning on dad slow dancing. Anna and Louis was lost in eachothers eyes. Hel and Karina had their foreheads touching while their eyes was closed holding each other. I was worried about Yazzy but Lucas was sitting with her making her laugh. I look at Chris in his eyes letting the music flow through our bodies and i started to feel this warm feeling rising in me which I think he felt it too because he whispers in my ear,"lets get out of here and find some place quiet."

I start to get tomato red which causes him to chuckle as he takes my hand and we go to my room and lock the door behind us as I give myself to him both body and soul as we become one and enjoying our special moment together. He always had his way with me and knew my special spots and hit them well as he released himself in me as we came together. He holds me breathing in my ear which causes me to quiver a little because it turned me on and when he noticed he chuckles and smiles," don't make fun of me" I say and he looks at me smiling then kisses me deeply and I look at him," I'll make it up to you" he says and before I could even ask what he meant he goes down on me for a little before going for round two and I'm holding to him tightly and once again he released in me as I came with him. I cover him with the blanket seeing that we was both pretty exhausted now and I lay down with my back to him as he holds me. I slowly fall asleep to hearing softly breathing in my ear and I smile as I drift off into slumber.

Yasmin's POV

After everyone was dancing and Lucas got a call from his girlfriend and went to go talk to her I used the chance to sneak away and go to my room and as I walk to my room I hear banging noises and when I look through the keyhole I turn bright red and cover my mouth and slowly sneak away to my room. I wonder if I would ever fall in love like the rest of them? I mean it's really not that big of a deal to me but at the same time I guess it would be nice to experience something new. I decided to look into some dating sites and I found alot of guys that was pretty handsome and I don't think any would honestly be interested in me, I made a profile and connected it to my cell so it would go off if someone messaged me. I turned off the computer and decided to go for a walk and as I was gazing at the beautiful trees and sky. As I walk I see a bench and I sit down and just gazed at the view. I hear my phone go off and I check it and I actually got a reply from someone who's a bit older than me by a few years and he has a professional look and very handsome. I read his message that he send to me: