Chapter 8- Karina's New Friend

Karina's POV

Here I am sitting waiting for a family member to come pick me up from the police station and you're probably wondering how a good girl like me ended up in a situation like this. Well lets back that story up a bit.

*Flashback*

While Uncle Liam and the others was away making plans for getting moms memories back I went for a walk. I thought that maybe I could clear my head then I looked up when I was walking past the park and saw Uncle Louis KISSING my mom and she looks at him as he admits his feelings for her. At that point I just needed to get away more than ever now because I don't know what's going to happen to our family once dad finds out. I was walking humming till a boy sees and smiles at me.

"Hey pretty lady...wanna hang out?" I look at him and shrug ,"sure..I guess" I say to him. He took me to this club and he walked backstage to find out one of his background singers was drunk and couldn't perform. " great this is suppose to be a big night for us and she goes off and gets drunk...someone call a cab so she get home safe, I'm gonna have to cancel the show..unless..." he looks at me "Can you sing for her? I mean can you sing?" I look at him and sigh in defeat. "Ok I will and my name is Karina" he smiles and says," I'm Cryus" the girls was in their dresses and they hand me one that was luckily my exact size.

We got on stage as the music slowly plays

Me: *I smile knowing he's probably doubting my singing ability*

All this wild wild love of ours

it can't be tamed no *Cryus smiles *

All this wild wild love of ours

it can't be tamed no

for better or worse

a blessing or a curse

*the girls join in*

Long live this wild wild love

of ours

Long live this wild wild love...

Cyrus sung and after the song was over he grabs my hand and says,"wanna have a wild night?" I look at him and he shows me two pills and tells me to take them and hold the rest of in my pocket. I took them and started feeling so free and everything was speeding and my heart was pumping. We started running and laughing till he fell on top of me and started kissing me. He stops and looks at me " Karina do you want to be my girl and sell with me? I promise you protection and I'll always be there for you?" I don't know if it was the drugs but I couldn't say no to a cute face.

We ended up sealing the deal by making love in public near a river, under the stars. Just as we was both about to climax, lights started flashing and police was pulling him off me as another was handcuffing me. They took us to the station and searched us and yep you got it they found the drugs in my pocket. "Are you selling?" one of them asked. I rolled my eyes and the cop looks at me "Don't make me ask again" he says more stern. I chuckle and say," what does it look like to you? oh thats right you don't know because you ended up interrupting a moment where he was about to spread his nice.." I say but was interrupted," QUIET CHILD I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SMART TALK" he shouts as Cryus giggles sitting next to me.

"I Know who her Uncle is I've seen her before so I'll just call him" A lady cop says and all that came to my mind is ..I...AM..SO...SCREWED...

*End Of Flashback*

I sit there sighing waiting for whoever is picking me up to come and get me then I see my mom or Stacey walk through the door and she talks to the police for a while and she says it's time to go. "sooo Stacey you're not gonna tell my Uncle are you?" I asked wondering. She replies softly," Nope I'm not gonna tell them" I sigh a relief and she asked," So why did you do it?" I look out the window," It's nothing to worry about and non of your business" She glances at me," that's no way to talk to an adult" I don't know why but the next words that came out of my mouth I regreted it," I can if I don't know nor really care for the adult," she looked hurt by that" so you're saying you don't care about me?" she asked as we pull up to the place and she looks at me. "Why would I? I don't even know you stop asking me and stop trying to be nice you only probably want to use my family for fame anyways" I say as I get out the car.

She gets out the car and says," That's a shame Karina because I always thought we could one day make a Mother and daughter album with Yazzy, I'm sorry you truly feel that way" I froze when she said that because I knew right then and there that it was my mom. She walks past me with hurt in her eyes not saying another word to me. A car pulled up behind me, I turned around to see Cryus," Do you wanna go for a ride and make money?" I smile and got in his car as he drove off. Maybe I should just move forward and never look back. They wouldn't miss me anyways.