Chapter 32- When Did It Begin?

Aiden's POV

I decided to pay more close attention to Yazzy this time and it looks like only her and Caleb will be singing while the others playing along. Yazzy takes her ponytail out and lets her hair down which ended having some guys whistle, I stay calm trying not to punch them. Caleb points to something and Yazzy walks over to his bag and takes her shoes off and gets back on stage. "she's doing that song..." I hear Karina say softly and I glance at Karina who's staring at her sister in suprise and I go back to watching Yazzy who has a wireless mic on her ears. "Hope you guys enjoy this encore song" she says softly smiling and with that they all start playing and Yazzy starts dancing with her eyes closed and instantly it was like we was in a different place and as if she wasn't glowing before she was shining so bright while dancing.

Yazzy:

A rainbow is never formed by chance

The blossoming colors always dance *the sweet scent of cherry blossoms fill the room*

in a whirlwind of a thousand hues

Caleb: *sings while smiling at her*

Under that brilliant crimson sky

I was falling so hard

and I knew that my world was you

Yazzy: *opens her eyes slightly and I can see it's a differnt color*

It's not a moment you can capture on film

but even so I'll never let it disappear

Yazzy & Caleb:

You are a song and every last notes

carved into my heart

This is our rainbow-colored symphony *lights glow different colors*

everyday a symphony

A beautiful sound I've never known

A melody no one can play alone

crying laughing from hello

Do Re Mi Fa Sol

all of our

Yazzy: *opens her eyes all the way hands out to the audience and a wave of emotions flow through to everyone*

emotions form this symphony

Caleb:

I breathe a sigh and watch the sky

as it collects this little hopeless puff of air

Yazzy:

There are a thousand cherry blossom *opens her hands and blows cherry blossom petals*

petals twirling to a silent song up there

Caleb & Yazzy:

I spin around and around and around and around *Yazzy twirls and spins on stage*

and then spin right around

Yazzy:

I'm waiting patiently for spring