Chapter 28- The Story of Lady Tris (Part 1)

Aiden's POV

I was the first to wake up and wanted to prepare a quick breakfast for everyone and knew the smell would wake everyone up. It didn't take long either once the smell was around the house and one by one they came in the kitchen all but one at least. "where's Yazzy? " I said and Karina was about to get up to get her but Lucas said he'd get her. He ends up walking to her door beatboxing until she opened up and he carried her to the table and it caused all of use to have a laugh. We all eat and cleaned up then put on our uniforms which could be worse but also could be better type of uniforms. "you guys ready?" I say and they nod and I hopped on my motorcycle with chris holding on, Louis got on his with Anna holding on to him, Zayn jumps on his with Karina holding to him and Lucas with Yazzy holding on to him. We drove to school we normally would race but we wanted to behave, at least for now we did. We pulled up and parked at the school and walked in to the office and they gave us schedules where we all had the same except for second to last class which we was ok with because me, Anna, and Karina has the same and Lucas, zayn and Louis has the same and Chris and Yazzy both had one together which will be a good time for them to spend time together. We all go to our first class and we claim the left back couple of seats to where we sat near eachother and if we talked we could all hear. Soon the bell rings and we didn't see their/our mom. We was about to give up hope that she was going to be in this class till the teacher said class we have a few exchange students please make them feel welcomed. That's when they all walked in and stood in front of the class and the teacher asked if they could introduce themselves.

The first to step up was a girl who looked like Melanie and Jenni "Hello my name Rosetta but my friends call me Rose or Rosie" She steps back and another steps up who looks like Jasmine speaks," Hello everyone my name is Violet." So they was named after flowers I see. Another steps up as she steps back and she looked like Megan," Hey my name is Michelle but my friends call me Mimi" and the one Teresa looks like steps up," I'm Annette but you can call me Nette." A guy steps up who looks like Nathan," my names Raymond you can call me Ray or DJ or Daddy or..." Michelle pushes him and the class chuckles and i hear Anna mumble,"yea deadbeat" A girl who looked like Jess steps up and says," My name is Ariel" she smiles. Then she finally steps up," And I am Beatrice but everyone calls me Bee or Tris and it's a pleasure to meet everyone" She bows graciously. While the class applaud the teacher said there was empty seats in the back (basically the other half of what we didn't take of the last two rows) and they went to sit there and Annette sits next to me and Beatrice sits next to Karina in front of Annette. The teacher begins to teach and Raymond chuckles,"this is lame" he says softly. "I remember you guys...we met yesterday at the beach right?" Annette says and we nod. She tells us to meet up at the roof after class. Once class was finally over we all head to the roof where they all was as well. "so now that you know who we are who are you guys?"

Annaley's POV

I knew this would eventually come but Chris spoke up first," My name is Chris it's a pleasure to meet you" Louis was kind enough to go next," I'm Louis and you guys seem pretty cool" and they chuckle. Lucas looks at them saying,"hello my names Anthony" and Karina went next," I'm Karina and this is my twin sister Yasmin" Yazzy waves smiling. "My names Aiden it's a pleasure" I say and Anna says," My names Alisa " we exchanged numbers with them and went to "hey do you guys like to party? we are throwing weekend partys at the beach" Raymond says and Violet adds," yea well a small get together and we're good at throwing parties" I giggle remembering when me and my friends did that. Aiden must have thought the same cause I saw him smirk a little. "I bet we are better" Aiden says. "ohohoho you are up for the challenge especially with are secret weapon here" Annette says taping on Beatrice who is blushing covering her face. Mom is the secret weapon? "oh yeah? well you may need that secret weapon to get close to being better than us" Zayn says dapping Lucas while we all chuckle. "haha I like you guys ...we are gonna ditch the rest of the classes you guys wanna come?" Raymond says and Aiden add,"you just became my favorite" and we laugh and sneak out of the school.