Chapter 4- Lou and Berry's Song

Louis's POV

It came to me in almost an instant and I took her to the picnic table and we sat there with our feets on the chairs. I look at her and smile. A long time ago me and Ashley wrote a song that nobody to this day knows about it because that song was made for just us. 

"Lily...long time ago me and Ashley wrote a song together but it was never sung but only me and her know the lyrics...if you feel the lyrics come to you then sing what comes to your mind and don't hold back at all." I say and she looks at me worried," how will I know if it's the right lyrics?" she says and I smile. "You will because this will be proof that you really are Ashley". She looked like she was about to say something but kept quiet. I stood up and held her hands and began

Louis:

Look in the sky

tell me what do you see? *pointing to the sky*

Just close your eyes 

and describe it to me

The heavens are sparkling 

with starlight tonight

That's what I see 

Through your eyes 

Lily: takes a deep breath and sings

I see the heavens *looking at the sky*

each time that you smile

I hear your heartbeat *puts her hand on my heart*

just go on for miles

And suddenly I know

why my life is worthwhile *holds my hands*

that's what I see

through your eyes

Both: *I grab her and lift her up and we sing as I set her down*

that's what I see 

through your eyes

Here in the night

I see the sun

Here in the dark

our two hearts are one

it's out of our hands

we can't stop what we have begun

and love just took me by suprise

looking through your eyes

I see a night 

I wish could last forever *looking at the stars holding hands*

I see a world 

we're meant to see together 

and it is so much more *I twirl her around*

that i remember

Louis:

More than I remember

Lily:

More than I have known

Both:

Here in the night

I see the sun

Here in the dark

our two hearts are one *holding eachothers heart smiling*

it's out of our hands

we can't stop what we have begun

and love just took me by suprise *I pick her up and put her on the picnic table*

Looking through your eyes 

I smile at her and she looks at me," why would you go through so much trouble just to bring her back?" she says. " well because ..Berry...you mean alot to me, you're my best friend and I..I.." I can't believe I got lost for words," You what?" She looks at me waiting to finish. "Berry I've always loved you...that's why I could never except anyone to love you because deep down I wanted to be the one to make you happy" I say and I kiss her deeply and passionate.

After a while we pull apart and she looks at me,"Louis.?" she says softly. I looked at her," Yea Lily?" I say and she looks at me," Lily? Who's Lily?" she says. I look at her and say softly," Berry?" and she nods and I hold her tight and spin her around and kiss her tightly on the lips. After I pull away she looks at me with fear," Louis....what have you done?" she says nearly in tears. 

"Ash...I..Love you..." I say softly and she starts crying," Don't do this to me Louis....I have kids...I have a husband..and you....you kissed me...you made me cheat on my husband...oh no I have to tell him" She starts freaking out and about to leave when I grab her arm and pull her in a hug," Calm down Ash...I've always been here for you so lets make this our little secret ok? besides I know you liked the kiss otherwise you would have pulled away" I say to her and she looks at the ground. " Don't worry I won't say anything Ash...I care about you too much to but i'm just glad you're back" I say and I hold her and she holds me back. I wonder how long would we be able to keep this secret anyways?!