Chapter 51- Always Be Together

Karina's POV

After Yazzy spoke something happened non of us expected or saw coming...or at least not this soon per say. Destiny decided to step forward and she smiles looking at our family and she looks at all of us and then says "I will also be leaving because I'm starting a group with Andrew, Caleb, Dave, and James and we will be touring for a little but afterwards we will also be in the same area where Yazzy and the others will be." She looks at her down who is in tears but smiling. "please don't cry daddy you have alot of love around you and never forget that. I promise to always call and I will be home for holidays but like the others said...it's time to spread our wings and find where we belong so we can prepare for the next generation to come" Destiny says and her dad wipes his face giving the thumbs up mouthing to her (that's my girl) which causes her to chuckle and smile. "well now that we got the hard part done lets get to our special and final song we all made together for all of you here tonight" I say and we all get in our places then the music starts and immediately the party lights start and we start dancing as the crowd cheers.

Destiny:

The sound of the rain will fill the air

The colours will burst into my view

As this rainbow shines for me and you *makes a rainbow above us*

Andrew:

That was the day I always knew, "I'm in love with you"

In your eyes, I can see the sky

Me:

I'll cast another magic spell

Yazzy:

So all our memories'll never fade away

Anna and Aiden:

'Cause I can feel you're here in my heart

This is just the start

All of us: *smiling and dancing together*

I always knew that it had to be you

Now that I see I believe

So if we try the darkness'll shine

And Light up the stars in the sky

All of the tears they all disappear

As long as you're here by my side

No need to hide your smile in the night

So we can be one with the light

Anna:

Even the light will say hello

Even the morning seems to glow

While I'm dreaming dreams of me and you

Hel:

All the pain fades from my view

if I stay beside you

Destiny:

'Cause when you're here

They all disappear

Caleb:

I know there is still so much to say

Yazzy:

Like a melody that never fades away

Me and Luciel:

'Cause I can hear your voice in my heart

This is just the start

All of Us:

I always knew that it had to be you

With every smile, I believe

Through all the tears, I'm sure we can shine

Light up the stars in the sky!

Tell me you know, I'll never let go

As long as you're here by my side

All of our wishes will shine in the night

Tomorrow, they'll shine in the light

Destiny and Anna:

You're the light that lead me here, but I always knew that it was you

Me:

I could feel you calling out and telling me to run

Ray:

When you're here with me

I can see our futures'll meet

All of Us:

So now it's the time

Here and now

This is where we shine

Yazzy: *as the lights dim only showing her*

I always knew that it had to be you

Now that I see I believe

Even the night will fade from our sight

All of Us: *the lights turn back on brighter than every with fireworks*

I always knew that it had to be you

Now that I see I believe

So if we try the darkness'll shine

And Light up the stars in the sky

All of the tears they all disappear

As long as you're here by my side

No need to hide your smile in the night

So we can be one with the light

Me and Destiny:

Is this answer just a game

that's calling my name could it be fate? I'll wait

Me, Destiny, Anna, and Yazzy:

On this road that's calling to me,

there's the light that I see

Me, Destiny, Anna, Yazzy, Andrew, and Caleb:

All these hopes and dreams tonight

I'll never let go, but even so

All of Us:

I know we can make this darkness shine and be finally one with the light

We danced laughed and smiled to the very end of our song and ended it with how we began the song, by holding eachothers hands smiling towards the audience and leaning heads on one another. We set our mics on mute as the curtain starts to fall Destiny says, " So...I guess this is it? This is goodbye" We all look at her not knowing what to truly say or at least I know I didn't. Andrew speaks after the curtains are fully down and looks at her," No it's not goodbye because that would mean the ending, this is only the beginning for all of us" we all smiled and agreed and had a huge group hug. "I guess we'll by a big enough house and have it ready for when you guys are done touring so we could all live together...what do you say?" Anna says and Caleb says," haha sounds like a plan" and Destiny says," it would be nice to have a home to come back to."

We didn't need to go home and pack since we all had already did the night before but we went to take the long walk back home reliving old memories and laughing from the crazy times we have all had. Once we got home and opened the door we hear "SURPRISE" and we see everyone there family and all of our friends and we looked at eachother confused and wondered what was going on? "mom?" Yazzy says and she smiles and says," this is a farewell but not forever party and to wish you all luck on your journey" this got us all emotional, we hugged them and spent that evening talking, laughing, taking pictures and then something amazing happened. Uncle Niall gets up lightly tapping his glass," I....we have an announcement to make as well" Aunt Lexie stands behind Uncle Niall as we all look at them. He looks at Lexie and then holds her," we will be expecting our first baby in 7 months" he says and there was alot of gasping and then a lot of shrieking and we all jumped for joy because we have been truly waiting for her to have a baby. This was the best news to hear before we go. We finally head to bed sleeping and our families saw us off as we got into our cars driving while waving goodbye.