Episode 1: Pilot

It was a normal day at the food court in the local mall of San Diego. The guitar players were sitting with their cases open in front of them playing music, and trying to get money. The 'popular girls' were roaming around with shopping bags in their hands, running from store to store. And the girls who burst through the front doors to run to the nearest Chipotle were here too.

The front doors flung open and in walked the 8 girls who came there everyday after school. They were loud, really loud, and of course scared a few people who didn't know they came to the mall regularly. Their friend who they came to see everyday sat behind the counter, sighing at her loud friends. One of the girls who was wearing a hat and had long hair raised her foot and kicked the door open, as she walked in with her friends following her.

She ran over and hopped on the counter and looked down at her friend, who was already sighing at her actions. "Good day, Aggie" She said in a posh voice as Aggie looked back up at her.

"Do you really have to do that-everyday, Veronica?" Aggie said, as their other friends walked up to the counter.

"She does it cause she knows you don't like it." One of their friends said, chuckling.

"I'm aware of that, Anusha, but do all of you have to be so loud?" Aggie complained once more.

"Yes always." Another friend said.

Aggie just turned and looked at her, "Shush Dylan, but-"

"Fine! We'll be quieter." Dylan responded.

"No wait-"

"I'll try opening the door before Veronica kicks it." Another friend said.

"That's nice,Liz, but-"

"Aggie! Do you really have to complain about everything!? Come on guys, let's just go sit down." Veronica said, turning around to walk to their normal table. She stopped when she saw the table wasn't empty,but everyone in this whole mall knew it was THEIR table, "Who are THEY?" She asked sassily, crossing her arms.

Aggie put her head in her hands, "That's what I was TRYING to tell you guys" She said annoyed.

"Well that's OUR table, no one sits there but US" Dylan said starting to walk over, until she was pulled back by her other friend.

"No. I want to sass them!" The friend said.

"But Rachael! I want to sass them!" Dylan responded.

Veronica rolled her eyes as they began bickering. After a few seconds she decided herself to confront the group of boys who were sat at the table. She stood in front of it, waiting for them to notice her. "Uh, hi?" Said one of the boys, looking up at her with a confused expression.

"This is-uh-our table" She responded gesturing to herself and her friends. The confused boy was about to respond when another boy with black swooped hair talked first. "Well I don't see your name on it." He said.

Veronica responded with a cold glare and turned around to her group, "Has anyone got a pen and paper?" She called.

"Lexi does." Liz responded.

"Which one?" Dylan giggled looking between both the Lexis in their group.

"Me" Both Lexis said.

"Jesus Christ" Their other friend said.

Whichever Lexi did it, Veronica was hit with a pen. "Need something to write on?" She called again.

"Use a napkin!"

Veronica rolled her eyes and picked up a napkin that was on their table She scribbled down something and sat it in front of the boy with the black hair. "My names on it now." She smiled. He rolled his eyes, yet ignored her still, and they all stayed seated.