Episode 51: Senior Elections

A new era reigned over the school of Silver Wood. There were no wars, school or friendship. There was no evil group of girl's that kept the school terrified. There were no new kids. There wasn't a dramatic story from some trip the previous year. Things had changed for the better at Silver Wood, most of the student body thought.

But not the SideThots. Things had not changed for the better.

For the first day of Aggie and Rachael's correlated disappearances, it seemed easy. There had been days where all of them weren't around to hang out, so a day? They could handle that.

But as the summer dragged on, hanging out without the two girls around weighed down the group heavily. It was hard to get used to. Especially for the girls, they had known Aggie and Rachael their entire lives. Now Aggie didn't even want to talk to them anymore and Rachael was gone. How were they supposed to handle that?

For a while, it got better. Slightly. They got used to it, they didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't as much as of a surprise anymore.

That was until the first day of Senior year.

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.

SideThots with Anusha, Dylan, Liz, Veronica, Simon, Vik, Josh, Tobi, Harry, Ethan, and Lewis.

Season Three Episode One: Senior Elections

"Veronica, you are seventeen years old," Simon complained as his sister pulled both their backpacks out of the backseat. "When will you learn how to drive?"

"When mom and dad buy me a car," Veronica grumbled in response, "Not all of us have a yesla."

The two siblings walked into the Commons and, thankfully, saw their friends sitting there. No arrogant new kids this year. What was there, though, was worse. All the rest of their friends were moping and not saying a word to each other.

"Looks like we have a lot of Negative Nancy's around here," Simon commented and walked behind Josh, putting his hands on his shoulders. Josh threw him off so hard Simon almost tripped and fell, but Veronica caught him seconds before he hit the floor. Simon brushed himself off. "Harsh."

"My girlfriend ditched me for New York!" Josh yelled like they hadn't heard it a thousand times before. "Try that for harsh."

"You also wrote secret letters to your bitchy ex," Anusha spoke up, "So I don't blame her too much."

"If you want to get into this Anusha, we can," Josh stood up, "I'll fight you right here, right now."

"Sit down," Tobi told him, "She'd squash you like a bug."

"He's right," Lewis agreed, "She'd murder you."

Anusha smirked proudly at Josh as he just muttered something offensive under his breath and sat back down.

"Okay guys," Veronica tried to cheer everyone up, "No need to mope about? Right?"

"Easy for you," Liz said and then turned to Dylan, "Someone obviously got some over the summer."

Dylan slapped her for the comment and Liz only defended her words in a tired tone.

"I did not," Veronica denied, "I'm under a specific agreement that allowed me to not—you know what never mind I know you don't care."

"Not right now," Liz said, "But I am working on it."

Veronica shook her head and ignored the statement. "I'm just saying, come on guys. We're Seniors! Do we want to spend it like this?"