Episode 35: The Breakup No One Wanted

"Simon, what are you doing?" Dylan asked as she approached with Liz, Anusha, and Veronica following behind her. They saw Simon was basically hanging from the Chipotle door as he pulled on it.

"Door won't open," Simon answered calmly and then started viciously pulling at the door again.

Liz pushed him off of it and pulled on the door once. "Locked," She told everyone and they all nodded and Simon just huffed and stepped away.

Veronica looked through the glass and into the dark Chipotle, in search of Aggie, but instead saw Lewis. "Is that Lewis?" She asked.

"He's been in there for ten minutes," Vik said annoyed, "He's been fucking with us."

Anusha laughed, "That's my boy."

"Where's Aggie?" Josh asked, thinking that Aggie would've walked up with the remaining girls. They know she couldn't be with Rachael either, as Rachael was right at Josh's side. "Lachlan?" Josh asked again. He was the only other person missing from the group.

"I haven't seen Lachlan all day," Tobi spoke.

"Neither did I," Ethan agreed, "And he's in Math with me, so he wasn't here today."

"Not like Lachlan to miss a day," Dylan said confused.

"He's probably playing Pokemon Go," Anusha said. They all turned to stare at her in confusion and saw that she was now behind the glass of the Chipotle door.

"How?" Vik asked her.

"Doesn't matter how," Veronica shoved past him, "Open the door."

"What's in it for me?" Anusha asked.

Veronica looked back to her friends for help. Dylan stepped up. "Alcohol?"

"Deal," Anusha said immediately and opened the door, letting them all in. Lewis walked out from the kitchen, having just turned on the lights, and sat down at the table. They didn't worry what would happen if someone walked in and no one was at the counter to serve them, because no one ever walked in except them.

"Well," Simon said and made himself a burrito, "Nobody is here to make us pay."

"Where is the manager anyways?" Josh asked, "Seems like he only showed up that one time to throw you all in mall jail."

"He leaves it all to Aggie when it's her shift," Liz shrugged, "Don't know why, though, she gives us free stuff all the time."

"Wait," Simon said as he came back to the table, "She gives you guys free food?"

"Well, yeah," Liz replied, "We've known her longer. You met her last year."

"Hurt," Simon said and took a bite of his food, "I am profoundly hurt."

"I could shove your burrito into your face too," Dylan glared at him and he stopped complaining and silently ate his meal.

"Seriously," Veronica tapped the table, "Where is she?"

"Where's my alcohol?" Anusha asked back and then looked over at Dylan.

"I didn't specify when you would get the alcohol," Dylan said and high fived Tobi. Anusha glared at Tobi, but stopped and looked to the door as they all heard the bell ring. Aggie walked in, her school bag not even on her shoulder, but being dragged on the ground as she shuffled over to the counter.

"Who shit in her salad?" Harry asked and pointed behind him to Aggie.

"Who uses that expression?" Anusha asked him.

"Why do you hate me?" Harry replied.

"So, Agg," Anusha said and ignored Harry, "How was your day?"