Episode 2: The SleepOver

The girls were at their table at Chipotle as Aggie wiped down some tables. "So Aggie." Dylan said as Aggie stopped cleaning and sat on a table.

"Yes Dylan?" Aggie responded.

"You hosting IT this year?" Dylan asked.

"IT?"

"Yes IT"

"Dylan what the fuck is IT?"

"The sleepover!"

"Oh. No? I hosted it last year" Aggie answered as she hopped off the table to finish cleaning, "Anyone else?"

There was a second of silence before Anusha began to speak, "Well-"

"I thought we established this was OUR table" Someone said behind them. They all turned around and saw Vik standing there.

"No excuse me! We established this was OUR table!" Veronica said standing up.

"Pipe down peasant, I'm kidding" Vik said sitting in the table next to them as Josh, Simon, and the rest of their friends followed. Veronica just huffed and sat back down, "Anusha, what were you saying?"

"Well, I can host it this year." Anusha finished her previous sentence. "Host what?" Josh suddenly said. "A sleep over, now shush it beard boy." Nadeen said turning her attention from Josh back to Anusha, "This weekend then?" Anusha and the rest nodded as Aggie agreed from behind the counter.

"OoO Can I come?" Simon asked from beside Vik.

"No, Simon you can't-" One of their other friends began to say. "Yeah I get it Harry, I can't go cause' that's weird."

"Well, I was gonna say cause' we're going to a party tonight, but that works too" Harry responded.

"Oh right" Simon said. "Party? That sounds fuunnnn" Dylan said bumping into Veronica.

"Oh I want to go to a party!" Liz cheered.

"No, guys your parents wouldn't let you go to a party" Veronica said looking at both of them. "Why not? You babies?" Vik teased.

"W-What! No, of course not!" Veronica said. "Yeah, okay have fun at your sleepover" Vik mocked as Veronica just crossed her arms.

"I ship it" Dylan whispered to Liz as Veronica just glared.

[Scene Change]

At Anusha's house everyone was sat in the living room. "What do we do first, boys?" Veronica asked. Everyone exchanged glances before Lexi jumped towards a wii remote and yelled, "I call first game!"

Everyone exchanged another glance before running towards the last three remotes and fighting for them. In the end Rachael, Lexi, Liz, and Lexi had the four remotes to play the first game. Rules were always loser gives their remote to someone else, so everyone else just sat back on the couch.

"I want death!" Liz screamed as she drove off the cliff for like the sixth time. "Bowser you're a cunt!" Rachael screamed as the computer Bowser threw a red shell at her.

After a few games and rages they decided to stop. "We usually watch something after that." Nadeen said.

"Well what do you want to watch?" Aggie asked. Suddenly Rachael jumped up and ran to her bag, unzipping it and pulling something out quickly. "This!" She yelled throwing the thing at Aggie. Aggie picked it up and looked at it before sighing and looking at Rachael, she turned the thing around, "Rachael we are not watching Shrek."

Everyone laughed as Anusha just grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, surfing through the channels. "TEEN TITANS!" Liz yelled as she saw a channel playing it pass by. Anusha look towards everyone for approval and they all nodded. She clicked on the channel and they began watching.