Episode 46: Vik Finally Admits... But So Does Simon

Liz yell at me for making Simon like who he likes, I dare you. You won't get your happy ending in S3.

"Alright, everyone," Vik said as the SideThots gathered at Veronica and Simon's house. Simon was absent currently as he was making up a test back at school with Mr.Swanson. He didn't actually have to make up a test, Mr.Swanson just said that he did to retaliate for the previous weeks events. Vik stood in front of the TV, making everyone groan in annoyance as he blocked the show they were watching. "I'd like to call a meeting."

"Holy shit a meeting," Aggie said excitedly and sat up. "What's this about?"

"Well," Vik said, "I've come to terms with something over the past week."

"Oh my god," Rachael said and straightened, "Is this actually happening? Are you actually-"

"Shut the fuck up, Rachael," Vik said to her and she shut her mouth and let him keep talking. "I have a crush-"

"Oh lord," Harry said, "It's fucking Talia or someone isn't it?" Everyone collectively groaned again as Vik gagged.

"No, it's not-"

"I swear Vikram," Anusha muttered, "If you break thot code one more time."

"Thot code? What the fuck is-"

"Wait have I broken thot code?" Veronica asked Anusha and Anusha just sighed.

"So many times," Anusha said and sipped a non alcoholic drink. Tobi looked at her surprised as he had not forced that drink into her hands. He smiled silently.

"Lowkey a whore," Liz added on and Veronica looked at her.

"Wait, hold on-"

"I like Veronica!" Vik suddenly shouted above everyone and they all turned to him immediately. He sighed and then looked at everyone's reactions. "So?"

"So..." Dylan said, "You tell us all this, including Veronica."

"Well, we're not keeping secrets anymore, right?" Vik asked, "So, yeah, that's my... secret."

"Right..." Veronica said, "Right."

"Are you-"

"Right."

"Veronica-"

"Right."

"That's all," Vik said, "You guys can resume, I'm going to the kitchen." Vik stepped away from the screen and did as he said he was going to. The SideThots all shifted their focus to Veronica. 

"Well that's-"

"What's up fuckers!" Simon yelled and then threw his backpack on the couch at all of his friends. He shut the door calmly behind him and then stood where Vik was once standing in front of the TV. They all jumped up terrified and looked back at him. "Swanson's an asshole."

"We been knew," Anusha raised her non-alcoholic glass towards him. "What are you doing?"

"Calling a meeting, duh."

"Oh god," Veronica said and put her head in her hands, "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

"Can you get a broader vocabulary?" Liz asked her, "You've said like three words this entire time."

"Oh god," Veronica repeated. Everyone just looked away from her.

"What is it, Simon?" Dylan asked, "We have more important things to do, like watching the cooking show behind you."

"Oh," Simon stepped out of the way, "Sorry. Is Vik here?"

"He's in the-"

"Well, I don't see him so it's fine," Simon said and then sighed, "So you all have a nickname for who I like, yeah?"