Episode 38: War Ensues

The SideThots were all sitting in the Commons. After all the disstracks had gotten released, things had only gotten worse. Deji had retaliated to Randolph helping Simon produce a track, but no longer went after the SideThots as he knew he would only be obliterated once more. Quadeca and JJ had moved on from tracks to pranks, every second of the day you'd see one of them walk around covered in a different substance. The principal was beginning to lose his lenience, and was about fed up with it.

"I heard JJ dropped a bucket of ladybugs into Quadratic's locker," Liz whispered to everyone. 

"Why are you whispering?" Dylan asked, "Everyone knows that."

"Okay well excuse me for wanting some secrecy around here," Liz shrugged and then they all looked back as they heard a loud shriek. JJ came running from a hallway, this time he was covered in flour, and Quadeca came running after him, laughing his ass off. As soon as she saw JJ, Veronica hid her face in her knees. Her black eye was still healing and she didn't think she really needed another one. 

"Okay you little cunt!" JJ yelled across the Commons. JJ was stood at one hallway while Quadeca was exactly opposite of him cackling. The SideThots were directly in the middle. "I didn't want to use this but..."

"Oh jesus," Simon muttered,  "What if he pulls out his dick?"

"You are the only one who thinks that's going to happen," Josh told him.

JJ reached up into a wall vent and pulled out a bucket. As the bucket came to the ground, the SideThots saw it was filled with water balloons. Now, the only substance JJ and Quadeca hadn't used yet was actually water, so all the SideThots were surprised when JJ threw the first one and water spilled all over Quadeca.

"How do you like that you little bitch?!" JJ laughed as he reached for three more. 

"You think you're the only one who's prepared?" Quadeca laughed and reached into his own vent on his side of the Commons. He pulled another bucket of water balloons out. "These all have something different in them, let's do this."

Then suddenly they were both tossing water balloons across the Commons. Any other student that was in there besides them and the SideThots had cleared the area, but the SideThots did not. They had dealt with almost every attack all week and did not care for this one either, they had never been caught in the crossfire, plus, they weren't about to give up their seats. 

The balloons were pretty direct, they didn't hit each other a lot, but the balloons would land in the general vicinity of the other person, but then the trashtalk began and their aim got worse and worse. Vik was the first one to be hit by a balloon, just a water one, but then he was hit with one of Quadeca's mystery balloons. When all the SideThots began laughing at him, that's when it worsened, soon they were all getting hit with tons of balloons per second. The morning bell went off and they were still getting harpooned with balloons.

The principals voice rang out through the halls. Quadeca and JJ picked up both their balloon buckets and made a run for it. The SideThots did nothing.

"Ugh," Liz said and scraped syrup off of her face, "I don't want to go to class like this."

"Well, we can't sit here and wait for Principal Yeast to reprimand us," Vik said and shook some feathers out of his hair, confused on how Quadeca got feathers into a balloon in the first place.

"It's not like we did this," Anusha said, barely covered with any thing as she and Lewis had mastered the art of dodging, but they both still had gotten hit with a few. "He can't get us in trouble for this."

"I guess you're right," Dylan added, "All we are is witnesses for Quadeca and JJ."

"SideThots!" Principal Yeast yelled as he came into the Commons. He looked around at the mess and became too enraged to speak. "My office, now."