Episode 10: Big Time Crush

"Say anything you want, I turn the music up" Liz sang as they all entered Chipotle. "Hey isn't that my brother's-" Aggie began to ask as they all sat down.

"Cause baby we aint going no-o-o-where" Liz sang louder to get Aggie to stop talking. Nadeen just slapped a hand over her mouth and gestured to Aggie to keep speaking.

"Isn't that my brother's song?" Aggie asked her as Liz looked around at everyone. She just looked at everyone and kept singing through Nadeen's hand. Nadeen sighed and took her hand off her mouth.

"And everybodys screaming Oh-Oh-Oh Yeah!" Liz sang as Nadeen removed her hand.

"She must really like the band" Veronica said poking at the food they for once had actually gotten going to Chipotle, "I mean they were decent."

"Yes..." Dylan said, "The band"

"I know you know it's not the band" Rachael said looking at Veronica and Dylan.

"Maybe I can see what you see" Dylan responded. Liz stared at them both with a look.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Uh-Nothing" Liz said switching between looking at them both again. Liz was about to begin singing again, but stopped when she saw the death glare she was receiving from everyone. "Oh, what's up with the looks?" Simon asked walking through the front doors to the boys' table.

"Liz is obsessed with singing Aggie's Brother's Band's Songs" Anusha said as they all sat down.

"What was that band called?" Josh asked.

"Big Time Lush?" Vik said, "I think that was it"

Veronica looked at him, "They're not Bath and Body Works" She sighed and looked at Josh, "They were called, 'Big Time Rush'"

Vik groaned, "It doesn't even matter what they were called"

"Nothing Even Matters to you" Veronica fired back.

"Cause the world-stops when I put my arms around ya" Liz started singing.

"Why do you know every song?" Aggie asked, "He's my brother and I don't even know one song" She continued, grabbing a rag to start cleaning the counter.

"How!?" Liz yelled, "Kendalls such a-I mean they're such a good band!" All heads turned to her and she sat there, before realizing what she almost said, "Cheese and Rice" She mumbled.

"Kendall? The tall blonde one?" Dylan asked.

"What about Kendall?" Liz asked, playing dumb.

"Do you like Kendall!" Anusha screamed. Everyone looked at her, they knew what she would do if Liz liked Kendall.

"But your ship name would be 'Lendall' that sounds too much like 'Lentil'" Veronica pointed out as everyone thought for a second. Liz just laughed and then looked at Anusha, "I mean would it be bad if I did?"

"At least it's not Logan" Alexis shrugged as Aggie looked up.

"That is very true" Aggie agreed, finishing the cleansing of the counter, "Talking about them, they are performing somewhere else, should we go see them?" Without thinking Liz screamed, "Yes! When When When!"

"Thursday night, in the mall actually right over there" Aggie said pointing through the window to the middle of the shopping centre, "The mall owners daughter was at Freezy's party and loved how they sounded"

"Why Kendall though? Logan-I mean..James! Is pretty hot" Veronica said to Liz.

"I don't know" Liz answered, "Have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone?"