Episode 53: The Senior League

"Oh no," Veronica said, walking into the Chipotle and seeing Josh and Simon both doing high-knees next to the table. Dylan was on the ground doing push-ups, and it almost seemed like there should've been someone else next to her. Tobi ran laps around the table and tripped over Veronica's foot, cursing her and resuming his laps. "Last time this was happening I almost got traded off to Gold River."

"One can only dream," Liz responded and got smacked in the back of the head by Veronica. "I'll drop kick you right now."

"Come at me," Veronica responded, but neither moved as she sat down at the Chipotle table. In the kitchen, they all heard plates clatter to the ground. Veronica cringed at the sound. "Is Lachlan doing okay in there?"

"He hasn't been the best at his job," Lewis educated, "I came in here so we could work on our english project and he was sweeping the ceiling."

"He was what?" Anusha asked, "I know he's new, but even I wouldn't resort to that."

"And watch this," Harry proclaimed and then climbed up onto the table. He tapped danced on it and left shoe prints all over the wood. "No one yelled at me. Agg had a god damn sixth sense when it came to me standing on this table."

Lachlan nervously stumbled from the kitchen and stared at Harry standing on the table. "Uh Harry- I mean- if it's not a bother- could you... oh nevermind. I'm sorry."

Harry stepped down and directed Lachlan back into the kitchen. "I feel bad for him."

"Me too," Vik said, "He hasn't even been around to play Minecraft."

Liz raised an eyebrow. "You play Minecraft together?"

Anusha sipped on some water in a cup. "Heh. Minecraft girlfriends- whoa, watch it Minter!" As she had been talking, Simon had tripped over his stationary ankle and fell onto the back of Anusha's chair. In retaliation, she pushed him so far he landed on top of Vik.

"Really, Anusha?" He asked, out of breath, pushing himself off the boy. "Did you forget about my boundaries."

"Or that my lungs like to function," Vik added, trying his best to forget that the Minter siblings had been ignoring him since last week.

Simon blinked. "Are you calling me fat?"

"Oh, go away," Liz said and pushed him again, this time causing a domino effect with Tobi and Dylan. All three landed in a heap on the floor, groaning with complaints and pain.

"Back to the original dilemma," Veronica said, "What the fuck are they doing?"

Josh stood up, incredibly offended that none of his friends knew why they were training so intensely. "The Senior League, duh!"

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.

SideThots with Anusha, Dylan, Liz, Veronica, Simon, Vik, Josh, Harry, Tobi, Ethan, and Lewis.

Season Three Episode Three: The Senior League

"Simon!" Veronica yelled from her room. Simon, for the past ten minutes, had been working out so intensely that it shook the entire second floor. He ignored her call. "Simon! Simon! If you don't-"

"You called?" He appeared in her doorway with a towel wrapped around his neck from all the swear. He startled her so bad she tumbled off her bed and to the floor.

"Yeah! Yeah I did!" She stood up and pushed him out of her room. "If you don't stop shaking the entire floor I will shove your football up your fucking ass."