Episode 33: Freezy Comes Back

"Hide me!" Veronica shouted and ran into the cafeteria, hopping over a few tables before grabbing onto Simon's shoulders and hiding behind him.

"Thank god," Harry said and tried to lean back in relief, but almost fell backwards since the table bench didn't have a back. "Been a while since Veronica gave us a plot."

"A plot?" Veronica asked and peeked over Simon's shoulder, "What are you talking about?"

"You've been so busy with Quadeca you've detached yourself from our inside jokes," Vik rolled his eyes.

"You know the one joke I still know?" Veronica asked, "That I can and will kick your ass."

"Be weary," Josh leant over and whispered, "You might end up kissing him again."

"Oh fuck off," Veronica said and turned around to look at Josh, "You know how long it's been since I spontaneously kissed someone?"

"Probably about the same amount of time it's been since I had an alcoholic drink," Anusha said and sipped milk from the carton she had on her tray.

"How long is that?"

Tobi smiled proudly, expecting to hear a good answer, but was shocked when Anusha answered with, "Yesterday."

"Anusha!" Tobi yelled.

"I binge between episodes," Anusha said and continued to sip her milk, "It's quite relieving."

"Can we just get back to why Veronica is hiding behind Simon?" Dylan dismissed everything Anusha was saying and pointed back over to her cowering friend.

"It's probably JJ," Liz said, "He is after her."

"I am not scared of KS-fucking-I," Veronica shouted.

"Didn't he dump his whole Gatorade on your lap the other day?" Lewis asked and Veronica glared at him because he was the only one who knew about that.

"He did what?" Simon asked.

"Such a waste of Gatorade," Liz mumbled and ate a baby carrot.

"I still have the pants, you can wring them out if you want," Veronica commented.

"Free Gatorade?" Liz asked, "Sounds good."

"What the fuck?" Vik muttered as Liz looked dead serious, "I'll buy you Gatorade please don't drink the pants Gatorade."

"Mission accomplished," Liz said, "I got someone to buy me Gatorade."

"A true menace," Dylan said and gestured to LIz.

"Is Veronica going to answer the hiding question?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, please," Simon said, "Your nails are digging into my shoulders."

"Cry about it," Veronica said.

"I'm going to," Simon replied, "I'm going to tell dad."

"Tell dad and I'll push you down the stairs."