Episode 26: Junior Thots and Some New Kids

"We juniors bitches!" Simon yelled as all the friends walked back into the school of Silver Wood on the first day the next year. The SideThots were indeed all juniors now. Freya's gang had been arrested and put in a juvenile detention center, but at their trial Freya's parents lawyers were able to get them out. They had still all been expelled and were now forced to go to Gold River with the rest of the trash.

"Thank you for reminding us," Dylan said sarcastically.

"Don't even!" Veronica yelled, "I've been hearing Simon yell the word junior throughout our house for two months!"

"Shush," Simon said, "You love me."

"No she doesn't," Anusha said, "Or maybe she does."

Everyone turned to her. "What?" Liz asked.

"I don't know, Dylan asked her if she liked Simon in my story and I just never did anything with it," Anusha replied.

"STOP!" Liz yelled, "New year new Anusha!"

"It's not a-"

"New year new Anusha!" Liz yelled again.

"At least she solved her drinking problem," Aggie commented.

"That's what you think," Anusha replied.

"Moving on," Harry said. He looked at everyone. "Please."

"What privileges do we get as juniors?" Rachael asked as they all began walking over to the commons where they always sat in the mornings freshman year. "Like.. anything special?"

Everyone looked around at each other. Aggie shook her head. "Nothing," She said, "Except Logan and the boys are graduated, so that's one less problem."

"Problem for you," Liz muttered.

"Aw," Dylan said, "She still likes Kendall."

"When would she have stopped?" Veronica asked Dylan.

"Maybe when she asked you to write it out of the story," Anusha answered and sipped on some champagne.

Veronica turned to Anusha and was about to say something before she saw the champagne. "Where did you-"

"Shhhhh," Anusha interrupted.

"But we're on campus-"

"Shhhhhh."

"Anusha-"

"Shhhhhh."

"Can we move on again!" Harry yelled.

"Let's just sit down," Tobi suggested. Everyone agreed and they all turned around to see the commons full with different people. They didn't recognize any of them.

"Who are they?" Veronica asked.

"I don't know," Aggie answered, "But they're in our seats."

"Why am I having deja vu?" Vik asked and put his hand to his forehead. "I have a headache."

"Please don't break any plates!" Josh yelled, "Nadeen broke my plate last time this happened!"