Episode 22: The Wedding of Disaster

"Hey fuck boys," Simon greeted as him and Veronica walked into the building.

"Why are we-"

"You're all invited!" Simon yelled and interrupted Vik's question. He threw envelopes at all of them.

"To what?" Tobi asked as he pulled an envelope out of his hat.

"Probably their parents wedding," Liz said.

"This weekend!" Simon yelled.

"Isn't that a little short notice for a wedding?" Anusha asked.

Suddenly a book went flying across the room, right by Anusha's face.

"Jesus!" Anusha said and looked over to Veronica, who had thrown the book.

"The invitations are late because Simon burned his suit to ash, the venue I was looking at got booked, and the calligraphist I hired cancelled on me, so I had to do it all myself after buying Simon a new suit and getting a new venue!" Veronica yelled.

"Sounds festive," Liz commented.

Veronica glared at Liz, "I haven't slept in two weeks."

"It's been fun," Simon said and put his hand on Veronica's shoulder. He shoved her out of his way and took her place standing in front of the whole group.

"Jesus!" Dylan yelled.

"She's fine," Simon waved dismissively, "She's too tired to feel anything."

"I fucking hate you," Veronica said from the ground.

"Except hate," Simon said, "She feels hate."

"Well, why did you push her anyways?" Rachael asked.

"Because I wanted to be front and center to tell all of you that you fuck boys better show up," Simon said and pointed around at everybody. "It's going to be a fun time."

"Right," Vik said, "Fun time."

"Is Lachlan invited?" Aggie asked.

"Yes," Simon said and handed her an extra invitation, "Give that to him."

"Simon drag me across the hall and to Swanson's english class," Veronica said from the ground, "I need to invite Freezy."

Everyone in the group looked around at each other awkwardly. They still hadn't told Veronica about Freezy trash talking her.

"Here," Dylan said and stood up and took an invitation from Simon's hand. "I'll take it."

"Nope, nope, nope," Veronica said and came up and stole the invitation back from Dylan. "I trust none of you to get this to him. See y'all at the wedding. Dress fancy."

At the wedding, Simon and Veronica were obviously there earlier. Simon was doing nothing, and Veronica was trying to get everything set up. The rest of the friends walked into the venue. They were all the first ones there. Veronica sighed in relief that her friends were there on time. She ran over to them.

"Can you guys help?" She pleaded, "Simon isn't doing shit."

"This is preparing you for the real life," Anusha said.

"What? How?"

"Penis."

"What?"

"I said Venus."

"Jesus," Veronica mumbled, "will any of you help me?" She asked the rest of her friends. They all walked away from the responsibility and over to Simon. "Wow, I love you all too."