BONUS | SideThots the Musical Revisited | EPISODE

A/N: All songs in this episode are included in this playlist:

After years, I am rewriting this episode.

And I am writing it the right way this time.

Original Episode Word Count: 12,426

Final Word Count: 28,527

Songs In Order of Appearance

Best Friend's Brother - Victorious

Bet On It - High School Musical 2

Burnin' Up - The Jonas Brothers

She's So Gone - Lemonade Mouth

We Can't Back Down - Camp Rock 2

You're The Reason - Victorious

You Don't Know Me - Victorious

Disgusting - Miranda Cosgrove

Everything Is Not What It Seems - Wizards of Waverly Place (Full Extended Version)

BAM - Miranda Cosgrove

Give It Up - Victorious

Work This Out - High School Musical 2

See You Again - Miley Cyrus

Beggin' On Your Knees - Victorious

You Are The Music In Me - High School Musical 

Don't Ya Wish U Were Us - Lemonade Mouth

More Than A Band - Lemonade Mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lewis?"

Lewis and Anusha were standing in the kitchen of Lewis' house. Anusha didn't think that his house (or the kitchen inside of it) existed until she was standing in it with him, because there was no logical reason a god would need a house. Lewis was wearing stereotypical scientist goggles and a white lab-coat. He heaved out a disappointed sigh when Anusha called upon him.

"Yes, Anusha?" He turned around and moved his goggles from his eyes all the way up his forehead. "I'm working here."

"I know," Anusha said. Of course, she could never be frightened of Lewis, but she was perturbed by the presence of the lab coat and goggles while every other aspect of a science project—save for the test subjects—seemed to be missing. "The thing is... the universes haven't switched yet and you've been dancing to Work This Out from High School Musical for ten minutes."

That was another definite reason that the lab coat and goggles were strange.

"I know," Lewis said, turning back around and resuming his choreographed dance routine. "It's my favorite number. I'm practicing."

Anusha sighed and then said, "So what? You just Thanos snap or—?"

Lewis stopped his dancing and shrugged. "Yeah, basically."

"So why haven't you done it yet?"

"I told you," Lewis said. "I was practicing."

"These are very pressing times, Lewis!"

"Then hold onto your hats," Lewis began, pulling the goggles away from his now-very-sweaty forehead and snapping them back over his eyes. "Because Liz and Simon are first."