Episode 37: Disstrack Season

"It's been a while since a war update," Simon said the week after Christmas break. The SideThots all spent Christmas together at Simon and Veronica's house, as it was basically where they lived, and didn't attempt Secret Santa, due to some complaints from Rachael. Instead, they all agreed to give presents normally to every single member, which costed a lot of money since there were like five hundred of them.

"Ah, that must be why the past month has been so enjoyable," Liz said and kicked her legs up on the table at Chipotle, before immediately removing them when seeing Aggie's glare from behind the counter. "Why would you even bring it up?"

"Because I want it to be over," Simon responded, "Like, what happens to the loser?"

"Lewis transfers them to Gold River," Aggie answered as she threw the towel she was using to clean the counter over her shoulder and walked up behind her vice president. "The principal has basically handed over all war rights to student council, so, Lewis and I are in charge of the efforts."

"Wait, the principal said Lewis could transfer the loser to Gold River?" Anusha asked, "Is that even legal?"

"It's legal as long as no one dies," Lewis said and pointed at her. And they all knew if anyone did accidentally become collateral damage, Lewis could just bring them back to life. 

"What do we do to support our sides?" Josh asked, "Make merch or some shit?"

"No more merch until next year!" Dylan reprimanded.

"Oo," Tobi said disappointedly, "I already made team skrrt jerseys."

"Fuck what I just said, hand them over," Dylan responded. Tobi pulled the jerseys he had made for him and Dylan out of his bag and tossed her one. He also pulled out 'Team God' jerseys he had made and passed them over to Lewis and Anusha.

"The qualities a bit low," Lewis said as he held the jersey, "This is what happens when I'm not in charge."

"I would've asked you for help but it was a surprise," Tobi said as they all put on their jerseys. "I don't know about you war people, get it from Deji or something, I think he was passing out pencils."

"Pencils?" Liz screeched, "That's so lame."

"Oh my god!" Veronica shouted as she ran into the Chipotle. She looked exactly the same as she did when she ran in to announce that Quadratic Equation had released his disstrack. 

"Our plot!" Harry shouted happily, "What be going on today, plot device?"

"Oh my god," Veronica said in response and took the only open seat next to Vik. "Oh my god," She said again.

"I don't appreciate you using my name in vain," Lewis shook his head in disappointment, "I thought better of you."

"Sorry, amen...or something," Veronica dismissed, "JJ has made the first move! I repeat: JJ has made the first actual move of the war!"

"What did he do?" Liz sat up suddenly, "Run Quadeca over with his lambo?"

"Yes," Vik answered sarcastically, "And he uploaded the video to YouTube, so he could get arrested."

"Really?"

"What? No, of course not."

"Damn," Liz snapped her fingers, "What did he do?"

"Released a disstrack on Quadeca, obviously!" Veronica yelled.

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.

SideThots with Anusha, Dylan, Veronica, Liz, Rachael, Aggie, Simon, Josh, Vik, Tobi, Ethan, and Harry.