Episode 4: Rachael's Crush

"Are the boys in here today?" Rachael asked cautiously, looking around Chipotle as they pushed the doors open, well as Veronica kicked the door open. Lexi, who the group now decided to call Alexis to save confusion between the two Lexis, looked around, "Can confirm, no boys."

"Great" Rachael sighed. "I need to tell you guys something"

Dylan and Veronica looked at each other with worried looks. They had a good idea what Rachael was about to tell them all.

"I have a crush" Rachael said looking down to the ground as Lexi jumped out of her seat and ran to her, "You do! Who! Who! Who is it!?" She yelled shaking Rachael.

"Don't bug the girl too much now, Lexi" Dylan awkwardly laughed.

"Well if you stop shaking me, I'll tell you!" Rachael remarked, staring straight at Lexi. Lexi just smiled and stopped shaking her, returning to her seat. "Well-"

"Is it one of the boys!" Liz interjected, as Veronica and Dylan got even more worried.

"LET ME SPEAK!" Rachael said raising her hands, "Yes! It's one of the boys-"

"I knew it!" Liz yelled.

"LIZ, LET HER TALK!" Nadeen yelled in response.

"It's Josh." Rachael said quietly, returning to looking at the ground. "Us behind the counter can't hear you! Speak up!" Aggie said.

"It's Josh!" Rachael yelled in anger. Everyone squealed, except Veronica and Dylan. "What's up with you two then." Aggie asked Veronica and Dylan, walking around the counter with her cleaning rag.

"Uhm-" Dylan tried, but didn't get anywhere as Veronica interrupted her, "Nothing! Nothing..just..just surprised. Yeah..surprised, that's all"

The group gave them one last weird look, but shrugged it off as the boys walked in. "Greetings Girls...Rachael." Josh nodded towards her as they walked past to their new table. Now they could see it, the obvious blush on Rachael's cheeks as she ran from her position to sit down and hide. Dylan and Veronica gave Simon and Vik looks.

"What's up with you two?" Josh asked Simon and Vik. "Nothing!" Vik said quickly.

"Aggie, congrats on President, by the way. Kara was mad upset" Josh remarked when he walked up to the counter to order. "Well she was a bitch anyways" Aggie responded.

Josh got all the boys' food and set it down on their table. "What's up with you being so nice today?" Tobi asked suspiciously, grabbing his food. One of their other friends named Ethan spoke up, "He's always nice when he's hanging out with-"

On cue Kara and her little minion Veronica and Dylan knew to be Josh's girlfriend walked in. Ethan immediately stopped talking as they strided past the girls' table and to theirs. "Hey Freya" Josh greeted the girl as she took a seat next to him and kissed his cheek, "Heyy Joshy~"

"Joshy?" Rachael squeaked. Veronica heard her and started hitting Dylan for help, but she could feel Dylan had tensed up. She looked up to see Kara had placed herself directly next to Simon and that Dylan was staring straight at her. "Dylan please. Not the time, but I totally ship it" Veronica said.

"THATS why you two were acting weird!" Rachael yelled pointing at Dylan and Veronica.

"Seriously guys, how long did you think you could hide that from us?"  Aggie asked as she came back from around the counter.

"I thought a month, at least." Veronica responded as Dylan nodded. "Well NO!" Rachael yelled, bringing the boy's attention to her, "What are you guys looking at?" She snapped at them.