Episode 19: Our Party

Veronica and Simon walked into school together as per usual, but this time Simon had a grin on his face and Veronica looked like she wanted to punch him. Okay, not that different from any other time they walked in together. "Why does she look like she's going to murder someone?" Dylan asked her friends and gestured to Veronica. Veronica looked her and Liz's way and Liz scooted away.

"I don't know, but I'm not going to be the victim," Liz said as she slid away from Dylan. Dylan rolled her eyes. Simon walked up first and stepped up on the walls behind the chair.

"Listen up," He said and clapped, "our parents will be out of town tomorrow and Saturday."

"Boo!" Veronica yelled and Simon took of his backpack and threw it at her. She caught it, but stumbled over and fell in the process. Vik rushed over and leant down to help her up.. or mock her, probably both.

"Need help, clumsy?" He stuck his hand out and she looked up and slid herself backwards and away from him.

"Stay away from me," She told him and got up herself.

"So..." Josh said to Simon.

"That means you can all come over and we won't get yelled at," Simon said and the rest rolled their eyes. He made it a much bigger deal than he should've.

"Or," Aggie said and stood up and climbed onto the podium next to him. "We could throw a party."

"A par- Yes!" Simon shouted and Aggie flinched back from the volume of his voice. "That's a way better idea, pretend I was the one who said that." He shoved Aggie off the wall and then looked around to his friends who all seemed to be considering the idea. "We need to throw a party of our own, so far all we've done is crash other parties."

"You suck!" Veronica yelled and Simon glared down at her.

"Someone collect her," he said and waved his hand as if standing on the wall now made him in charge of everything.

"I got it," Tobi said and hooked his arms under Veronica's armpits and started to drag her away. She started to kick at him, but Tobi remained calm. "Make it easy for all of us, sweetheart."

She went limp and looked at her friends. "I hate you all."

Once Veronica was disposed of properly to her boyfriend, Tobi returned to the talk of party. When it would start, who they would invite, which was mostly irrelevant because the whole school would show up and that would be the ultimate win. Most importantly, though, they discussed who not to let into the party. Freya and Kara of course. They also brought up Jaeden and Finn, but they had a strong feeling they didn't even go to parties, let alone theirs.

"Maybe Jaeden will let Wyatt from his claws for a night," Dylan said.

"He might, but not to our party," Liz said and then chuckled, "especially not after we locked him in a Chipotle."

"Yeah, Dyl, are you entirely convinced Jaeden isn't putting him through like... shock therapy to get him to stop hanging around us?" Harry asked her and they all looked at him. "What? You've all met Jaeden, right?"

"He has a good point," Josh said.

"Yes I'm sure," Dylan said, "I mean we saw him last week, so.." she thought for a moment, "I don't even know if he's still friends with Jaeden and Finn."

"Yes, and we don't care, so moving on," Simon dismissed. It was clear he wasn't entirely for the Dylan and Wyatt situation that was going on, and they could all tell. He made it more than obvious.

"Actually-"

"We don't care!" Simon yelled and cut her off. Anusha looked offended and he narrowed his eyes at her. "I'll remove you right from this episode, too."