Episode 20: Freya's Gang

A/N: Lmao unnecessary disclaimer that I don't hate any of the "girl gang." i stan like almost all of them. (Also I know Kara isn't part of the girl gang, but she's included) I dislike one of them, and I actually do strongly dislike another one of them (for wild reasons only the wildthots know lol) but I know none of them are actually this bitchy in real life, just for the story bro, don't deep it

"Aggie," Nadeen said as the whole group stood behind Aggie at the table. Aggie was sat down by herself with papers covering the whole table. Aggie hummed in response but kept writing things on the papers and moving them all around. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"Shit!" Aggie yelled and stood up.

"She's literally wearing her apron," Ethan pointed out.

"I'm just so-" Aggie said and yelled out in agony, "don't touch those papers!"

"Yeah, we don't need a table to eat," Veronica said as she stared over all of Aggie's papers.

"You don't eat!"

"Maybe I was going to!"

"What is this stuff anyway, Agg?" Dylan asked as everyone pulled out a chair and sat down.

"All the stuff for the New York trip," Aggie said and got out a rag to begin her job of cleaning the counters, "Harry Lewis touch those papers and I'm kicking you out of the group!" Aggie yelled and threw her rag at his head.

"Isn't Lewis supposed to be helping you with some of this stuff?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, and Lachlan?" Anusha added on.

"They're all busy ass bitches," Aggie said as she scrubbed down the neighboring tables.

"So are you?" Simon said.

"Wait, wait, wait," Veronica said and picked up one of the papers on the table. She knew Aggie was going to throw something at her, so she stood up and caught the rag before it could hit her face. She walked around the restaurant as she read over the paper. "This paper says 'Jaeden Lieberher,'" She read and looked up at Aggie, "we don't have one of those."

"About that-" Aggie started.

"Finn Wolfhard?!" Liz exclaimed and stood up with another paper in her hand. "Aggie?"

"Okay! You broke me!" Aggie said and flung herself into the wall, "our school couldn't afford it on its own so we invited the Gold River kids!"

"That's not normally what rivals do!" Veronica shouted and Aggie just stomped around, she was already stressed enough. Veronica saw this and shut herself up as she slammed the paper back down on the table and sat down. "I hate those kids," She mumbled as she sat down.

"We know," Simon said and patted her arm.

"Could you guys... possibly help me with all of that?" Aggie asked while smiling super sweetly, "I'll make you all burritos!"

"What do you have to do?" Rachael asked. With all the times they've assisted Aggie they were all basically the student body president too.

"Well this half is room arranging and this half is making sure everyone is caught up with their payments," Aggie explained her layout, "boys you could do the rooms and girls can you check the payments?"

"What are friends for?" Alexis mumbled and they all just smiled at Aggie as she skipped off to make their burritos. Once Aggie was out of earshot she looked up to the group, "Alright let's get our stuff done first."

"Harry, how have you not payed the ten dollars for the lunch? It's the cheapest payment," Veronica said, and then suddenly ten dollars hit her in the face, "Love you too, Harry."