Episode 24: Lost in New York Part One

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god," Aggie mumbled over and over again.

"Would you breathe!" Harry yelled and shook Aggie.

"I think her freaking out is completely justified," Anusha spoke up, sitting on one of the many dryers around the place.

"Can SOMEONE be positive?" Rachael asked and looked around at everyone, "We're fine, it's FINE."

"Rachael," Dylan said, "It's not fine. Half of us are stuck in a laundromat on some random street and the other half of us are on a stopped subway who knows where!"

"And they took our phones!" Ethan yelled.

"Way to be positive," Tobi mumbled and slid down the wall.

"How are we supposed to be positive!?" James shrieked.

"For once I agree with him," Kendall said and pointed at James.

"Can someone talk to me? I feel a bit lonely over here," Finn spoke up.

"Shut up!" Everyone yelled at him.

"You stay over there with the washers, you're a washer person," Aggie said, "Let the dryer people figure this out."

"Yeah," Lachlan agreed.

"Ha!" Ethan laughed, "Dryer people."

"Shut up!"

-

Twelve Hours Earlier

-

"Alright kids get up get up get up!" Aggie yelled, clapping as she ran around Veronica and Simon's living room. All the SideThots had decided to spend the night at Veronica and Simon's, as they had the biggest house, because they were all in the same travel group for the New York trip the next day.

"Aggie," Liz mumbled and looked at the clock, "It's an hour earlier than we need to be getting up."

"Yeah," Dylan said, sitting up from her place on the ground right next to the couch. "And Liz ate pizza last night."

"She can sleep on the plane!" Aggie screamed. She was already ready and stressed. Her luggage for the week long trip was already out by the door.

"It's six hours!" Liz yelled, "You know I need at least ten."

"You just slept nine," Harry said.

Liz threw a pillow at his face, and even though it was a pillow Harry went flying back to the ground. "Shut up, Hazzabear!"

"Would you stop calling me that!"

"If you're going to yell at all of us," Josh yawned, "At least go get Veronica and Simon."

"On it," Aggie said and sprinted up the stairs, going up two by two. A few seconds later they heard shrieking from upstairs and Veronica came tumbling down. Simon followed running silently with a terrified look on his face. He hopped over Veronica and looked back up the stairs.