Episode 36: The Chase For Approval

"How are my friends today?" Veronica asked as she marched right into the Chipotle. She was in a very happy mood that particular day because Quadeca was somewhere with his family (publicly, he was actually in court for a hit and run ticket) and she didn't have to tutor him.

"Are you kidding me?" Simon groaned as she walked in.

Veronica stopped in her tracks, "Wow, okay, love you too."

"No you interpreted me wrong," Simon waved his hand dismissively, "I was expecting you to march in with a plot, none of us have anything."

"I really thought it was going to be her today," Anusha said as she sipped a non alcoholic drink.

"I knew it wasn't going to be," Lewis shrugged, "The answer is underneath us."

"Excuse me?" Rachael asked him and he just stole Anusha's drink so he wouldn't have to respond. Rachael rolled her eyes and sipped Josh's Dr.Pepper. 

Veronica pulled out a chair and sat down, looking around. "Has anyone seen Dylan?" She asked after taking a body count, "I haven't seen her all day."

"Down here," A muffled voice said. Veronica pushed her chair out and looked under the table and there was Dylan, curled up into a ball with her hair covering almost every inch of her face. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Veronica asked as she realized Dylan was clearly in the middle of some crisis. 

"I told you," Lewis said snobbishly and stood up to walk away.

"Oh," Anusha said in realization. 

"I want to die," Dylan responded to Veronica, "I thought hiding under the table was the closest thing."

"That's not how it really- Ow!" Vik tried to be condescending but yelped in pain halfway through, "Did you just fucking bite my ankle!?"

"Nice!" Veronica yelled and highfived Dylan, "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong though?"

"My guess is Wyatt," Simon said and then immediately scooted his chair ten feet away from the table, "No ankle biting, please."

"I mean, you right," Dylan mumbled, "Apparently locking him in a Chipotle wasn't enough, he's still saying Wyatt and I can't date."

"I agree," Anusha said, "No dating in my lobby."

"Fuck your lobby!" Dylan yelled.

"No fucking in my lobby either," Anusha responded calmly, "Strictly prohibited."

"No matter how hard I try," Tobi said, "You're still drunk."

"Lewis applied the alcohol directly to my bloodstream," Anusha said, "Right under your nose."

"That's not even-"

"So we killing Jaeden?"

"Yes," Veronica said and everyone stared at her, "Does anyone object?" It was silent and Veronica proudly leant back in her chair, "Exactly."

"No," Harry said and then jumped up on the table.

"I really wish you'd stop doing that," Aggie mumbled disapprovingly from behind the counter.

"But he won't," Josh said, "He never will."

"Might I propose," Harry said, ignoring all the comments about him, "Seeking Jaeden's approval."

The SideThots all looked at each other and then back to Harry towering over all of them on the table.

"I fucking guess so."

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.