Episode 28: Worldwide

"Liz," Aggie said as she walked into the Commons and approached Liz. Liz looked up at Aggie with a questioning look. "Do you like my brother's song... Worldwide by any chance?"

"I cry every time," Liz responded.

"Not exactly the response I was looking for..." Aggie said, "But I'll take it." Aggie pulled out her phone and opened her messages. Everyone saw her type one and then hit send. She sat down calmly as everyone looked to her confused.

Suddenly they all heard James singing a tune and then Big Time Rush came into the commons. It all just seemed like a spontaneous concert as the boys all sang their parts, but then they split apart and Kendall emerged from the middle holding a single rose.

He kneeled down in front of Liz.

Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name, but you have my heart.

Liz was surprised, but didn't understand what the boys were on campus for.

"Oh," Lewis said after using his god powers and entering the real world to remember that one episode of Big Time Rush, except it wasn't Liz that was leaving. "Oh no."

"What?" Liz asked and then looked at Kendall, "What's going on?"

"Why is Kendall making a big ass gesture," Anusha spoke up, "They're not even dating."

"Actually," Liz said and everyone looked at her.

"Elizabeth," Dylan said, "Do not tell me you've been dating Kendall."

"I have," Liz mumbled.

"Before or after you kissed James?" Veronica asked and everybody glared at her for speaking. "What? We never talk about it."

"We never talk about how you liked me and how you kissed both Jaeden and Vik," Simon stated and Veronica coughed awkwardly.

She looked between Kendall and Liz. "Proceed."

"We've been dating since the New York trip," Kendall admitted, "But now.. Liz, we're going on world tour."

And with that, Liz fainted.

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.

SideThots, with Anusha, Dylan, Veronica, Liz, Aggie, Rachael, Simon, Josh, Vik, Tobi, Ethan, and Harry.

Season Two Episode Three: WorldWide

"They can't be leaving," Liz repeated at lunch, "That's not real, right?"

Everybody in the group casted a pity look around the table, except for Veronica who wasn't there as she was off tutoring Quadratic Equation. Liz sighed deeply and slammed her head on the table.

"It's okay," Aggie said and patted her.

"Easy for you to say," Liz mumbled, "Your boyfriend isn't going to be gone for almost a year."

"Would it make you feel better if we went and dissed Ben?" Harry asked.

"Who?" Liz responded.

Harry sighed. "Quadratic Equation."

"No," Liz answered, "But thanks Hazzabear."

"What can we do?" Dylan asked.

"Let me sulk," Liz said, "Actually, can we go harass Quadratic Equation?"

"Honestly," Anusha said, "Yeah, we can."

"Gotta make sure Veronica isn't kissing him," Simon said as everybody stood up from the table.