Episode 14: Have a Thotty Christmas!

"Merry Christmas!" Liz screamed.

"It's the first day of December.." Vik contradicted.

"Don't be such a downer, Vik" Veronica said.

"It's his new constant mood since-Ow!" Simon screeched as Vik punched him before he could finish his sentence. Simon rubbed his arm and continued talking, "I like Christmas, since my parents are split up I get two"

"Oh same!" Veronica said and the two high-fived, "my dad has been seeing this girl though lately, and says we might have Christmas with her family"

"Oh my god! Same, but with my mom and a guy!" Simon said and they high-fived again.

"Should we do something?" Dylan asked, "you know for Christmas?"

"A party?" Aggie asked.

"No" Veronica said immediately, "no parties"

"Baby.." Vik mumbled.

Veronica pushed him and he fell off his seat.

"I think we should get each other presents" Alexis piped up.

"Well that's boring" Harry said.

"It's Christmas" Alexis responded.

"I think that's reasonable," Aggie said to stop them from fighting, "maybe like a Secret Santa type thing?"

"OO!" Nadeen shouted, "I like that, can we?"

"I'm down," Rachael agreed. Everyone else nodded.

"Great" Aggie said, and reached into her bag, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen. She scribbled down what they all assumed to be everyone's names, and snatched Tobi's hat, then throwing them inside.

"Hey!" Tobi said.

"Pipe down, it's temporary" Aggie said. She shook up his hat and then held it in front of her, "Everyone pick a piece and don't say shit, get that person a gift and then we'll anonymously do it"

"We'll anonymously do what?" Rachael asked.

"The Secret Santa!" Aggie yelled, "not..that kind of it, Rachael that's disgusting"

Everyone looked at Rachael and she threw her hands up in defense. "We were all thinking it" Aggie sighed and held the hat in front of everyone, and then she took the final piece of paper for herself, just in time for the bell to ring.

Aggie clapped three times, "Disband!" Everyone scattered to their classes, going their separate ways, except the few that had the first hour of the day together, one of those few being Simon and Veronica.

"Who'd you get?" Simon asked as they went down the hallway.

"Tobi" She said, "should be easy right? Just get him a hat then, boom! Happy Tobi..how about you?"

"Dylan." Simon said plainly.

"Oo easy!" Veronica replied, "Just get her a fancy eye shadow palette or some bomb ass highlight"

"Right." Simon agreed.

"Something wrong?" Veronica asked, Simon's tone just didn't seem as peppy as before when mentioning Dylan.

"Did Dylan ever like me?" He asked.

"You couldn't tell?" She said surprised, "yes, honestly, it was so obvious"

"Does she still? It doesn't really seem like it, you know?" Simon said.

"I'll ask, no promises she'll tell, but I'll ask" Veronica said, holding the door open for Simon to go into their class, "After you"