Episode 55: Freya Never Leaves Us Alone

"No, no, Ben, no. I don't run Spotify I can't get your disstrack on there? No you're not starting another war." Veronica walked into the commons of school where everyone was chilling, but as soon as they heard Ben all of them recoiled in disgust. They thanked Lewis that he had been sent to Gold River. "Ben, I thought I blocked you? Would you stop? I'm going now. Yeah, goodbye. Goodbye."

"Quadratic equation?" Liz complained, "I thought we were done with him."

"We are?" Veronica said back. "Did you not literally just hear me say I thought I had him blocked?"

"Well, I think we all know we can't really trust you." Liz looked around the group for agreement, and they all agreed. Veronica tolled her eyes. She'd been rather committed despite what the entirety of Silver Wood thought about her.

"You can't be the plot then if that's all said and done," Dylan said.

"We're still doing the creepy 'plot' thing?" Ethan asked, "I thought we were done calling our lives plots."

"No easier way to phrase it," Anusha shrugged. "Let's do a headcount. Alright, Minter siblings? Check. Dylan and Liz? Check. Hazzabear? Che-"

"I thought we were done with Hazzabear," Harry grumbled.

Anusha slapped him. "Check."

The color drained from Harry's face. "Did you- did you just talk in bold? That's terrifying."

"Can we do that?" Simon asked, "I am now talking in bold."

Anusha and Lewis both laughed, but none of the other friends really knew what was going on. Lewis wiped a tear from his eye. "You sound like Simba before he learned how to roar."

"Or Mike Wazowski," Anusha added, and they continued cackling.

"Anusha!" Dylan clapped, "Roll call?"

"Oh right." Anusha remembered. "Where did I stop? Oh, Hazzabear? Check." Harry mumbled something under his breath, lucky for him, Anusha didn't hear it. "God? Check. Ethan? Hi Ethan nice to see you. Josh?"

The group looked around. Josh was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly Lewis whipped out a clipboard that almost whacked Veronica in the face. "Hm. Weird. I don't have him scheduled for a plot."

"Wait," Dylan said, "You schedule the plots?"

"Yeah," Lewis said like it was obvious. "Who else?" Dylan sat back, not really sure whether or not she wanted to open that can of worms right now.

"Wait," Vik said, "You forgot about me?"

"Oh." Anusha said and thought back through every name she had called. "No I didn't."

"What?" Vik asked, "Yes you did. You said Dylan, Liz, Ethan, Hazzabear, Josh, and Minter sib-"

"There it is." Anusha pointed. "Minter siblings. I did call your name."

"I'm not a minter sibling?" Vik said like he needed to remind anyone.

"No, but I group you with them."

"Why?"

"Do you really need to ask?"

Suddenly Josh walked in, looking as pale as Harry had when Anusha talked in bold. The group all looked at him and he grabbed Veronica's favorite wall to fall off of for support.

"Are you going to tell us what's going on?" Simon asked, "Or are we just supposed to figure it out?"

"Oh, I have a guess!" Harry raised his hand, "You got kicked off the Senior League? No, that's not it. Uhm, Rachael actually broke up with you?"