Epsiode 31: Vik Likes Who?

"Oh my lord," Veronica said as she walked into the Chipotle. Everyone was surprised that Veronica was even at the Chipotle as she hadn't been for the past few weeks. She took a seat next to Anusha and slammed her forehead into the table.

"Do I even have to ask?" Liz said condescendingly, "Or can you just confirm what you're about to complain about is Quadratic Equation."

"Confirmed," Veronica muttered, "I haven't taught him one thing all month. All god damn month!"

"What have you been doing?" Harry asked.

"Cover your tone a bit, Hazzabear," Anusha whispered across the table to Harry who almost threw his drink at her, but knew he couldn't because Lewis would kill him for abusing his god friend.

"Strategic planning?" Veronica asked as if she didn't even know what her and Quadratic Equation had been doing lately. "I don't know," She shook her head, "All he cares about is this stupid war."

"How does a war like this even end?" Dylan asked and everyone looked around to see if anybody knew the answer.

"Maybe it'll end when they find out who's dick is bigger," Aggie said, "I mean, the biggest dick would surely win all arguments. Right, boys?"

Simon looked down at the table, "She's right."

"So we just have to wait for them to flash each other for this all to be over?" Lewis asked, "Well doesn't that sound fun?"

"Well," Rachael started, "The war hasn't even begun yet, they're still in their planning stage."

"How long do you think this shit is gonna last for?" Veronica asked, "I mean... JJ already practically tried to kill me."

"Don't exaggerate," Josh said and Veronica rolled her eyes.

"Wait," She said and looked around, "Wait, wait, wait."

"What?" Simon asked her.

"Why is Josh the one making snarky remarks at me?" Veronica asked, causing everyone to look around in confusion similarly to how she had.

"Well, I would hardly call that snarky-"

"Shut up, dad," Liz snapped and then continued looking around like everyone else. They looked around the table and out the window, and none of them saw what they were looking for. "Where the fuck is Vik?"

"That's weird," Simon said, "He's never... disappeared?"

"And Veronica was the first one to notice," Rachael smirked and Veronica picked up Harry's drink and threw it at her.

"Harry!" Veronica yelled once the drink made it's way across the table, "That was empty!"

"I'm allowed to drink my drinks," Harry remarked.

"You've been sipping on it for like.. the past ten minutes," Ethan commented.

"Mind your business," Harry muttered.

"Oh my god shut up," Dylan told both of them, "We need to find out where Vik is."

"Let's call a meeting!" Aggie yelled.

"No!" Everyone shouted back at her.

"Jesus, okay."

"Let's just be normal for once," Dylan said and calmed everyone down, "And call him. Who wants to do it?"

"Simon does," Veronica said and Simon looked over at her.

"I do?" He asked.

"You do," Veronica confirmed.