Episode 12: Save the Chipotle

Veronica, all too familiarly, kicked the doors to Chipotle open. Her friends, as per usual, groaned at her actions, but they all stopped when they saw Aggie.

She was sitting on the counter, that she was supposed to be cleaning, with her head in her hands.

"Aggie?" Alexis asked, as they all quickly ran over, "What's wrong?"

Aggie let out a muffled sob and looked up at her friends, "Bad News"

She gathered her friends at their usual table and then stood in front of them, like they always did when they had meetings. She sighed before looking at all of them, worry evident in all their eyes.

"I don't know if you guys noticed, but you guys are literally the only people who come in here, and you don't even buy food"  She said.

"What are you saying?" Nadeen asked.

"The Chipotle isn't making enough money" She sighed again, "Boss just told me we're closing next week"

A resounding 'What!' arose from the girls.

"I'll buy 10 meals everyday!" Veronica yelled standing up.

"Veronica," Dylan said pulling her back down, "You don't even have 10 dollars"

"Fuck"

Aggie sat down on the table and returned to the position they found her in, "I don't know what I'm going to do" Nadeen rubbed her back and looked around at all her friends. She was asking them for ideas, without having to say anything.

They all shrugged, no one could think of anything, until Rachael's face lit up. She frantically reached into her back pocket and grabbed her phone. She almost dropped it attempting to unlock it. She scrolled through the apps quickly, then clicked something and threw the phone against her ear.

"Hey-Hi-Hello!" She yelled, "We need your help, come now" She didn't let who ever it was respond and hung up.

"Who was that?" Lexi asked.

Rachael just smiled and returned her phone to its place, "Well you'll see, won't you?"

The door opened as they were sitting down.

"Rachael? What did you nee-Aggie are you alright?" Lachlan stormed (stormed, get it? cause like lachlan pow-im sorry) past them and to Aggie. He wrapped his arms around her and looked to her friends, "What's happening?"

"Chipotle is shutting down" Rachael explained, "They're not making enough money"

"So why'd you call me here?" Lachlan asked, rubbing Aggie's shoulder.

"To comfort your girlfriend" Lexi mumbled.

"Not exactly" Rachael said getting Lachlan's attention on her again, "We want to raise money-"

The boys came through the door, taking so long for what ever reason, and upon hearing what they were talking about Harry spoke, "Money for what"

"Long story" Alexis said, "Don't feel like explaining"

"But I want to-" Harry, being nosy, kept talking until Josh put his hand up, "Shush, just let Rachael keep saying whatever she was saying, and you'll figure it out" He gestured for Rachael to keep talking.

Rachael smiled then continued, "We want to raise money to keep it open, but we can't think of any ideas"

Lachlan thought for a second before looking around at all of them, then back to Rachael, "Well you're all some what musically talented, yeah?"

Vik looked at Veronica and remembered her failed attempts at playing piano, twice, "More or less" Vik mumbled.

Lachlan just ignored him and still stared at Rachael, "Hold some sort of, fundraising concert" He looked down at Aggie and nudged her, "Get your brother and his band in on it-"