Episode 42: Big Time Visit

"Liz," Aggie said as Liz walked into the Chipotle with everyone, "You might want to go home."

Liz stopped. "Excuse me?" She asked and then looked around at everybody, "Is this a plot? Are you going to kick me out?"

"We just made up!" Simon yelled, "Why? Why would we do that?"

"Duh," Liz said, "To get rid of me."

"Jesus Christ, no," Aggie said, "That's not why I-"

"Hey SideThots!" Someone yelled and ran right past Liz and Aggie who were still standing in the doorway. Three more people followed after him and they all stood in the middle of the Chipotle.

"As I was saying..." Aggie gritted her teeth, "Big Time Rush is paying us a visit!"

"Fucking hell," Veronica said and slammed herself down in a chair, "There's always something."

Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, WildThots.

KSI, Wroetoshaw, Vikkstar123, Simon, Zerkaa, Ethan, and Tobi.

SideThots with Anusha, Dylan, Veronica, Liz, Aggie, Rachael, Simon, Josh, Vik, Tobi, Ethan, and Harry.

Season Two Episode Seventeen: Big Time Visit

"Aggie you're so right!" Liz shouted and slapped a hand down on Aggie's shoulder, "I should go home! Hear that lads? Aggie told me to go home... it was all Aggie's idea! Time for me to go!" Liz rushed out the door and left Kendall, who was in the middle of walking up to her, very confused.

"Aggie?" Kendall turned to Aggie in question and Aggie just stood there glaring at Liz with a towel in her hands. She snapped back into it and met eyes with Kendall.

"She... has... AIDS," Aggie tried and Kendall cocked his head, as did all the SideThots, "Ebola?"

"How about the common cold?" Vik asked over at her and she pointed at him.

"My brain broke," Aggie said dismissively and shrugged, "That's what Liz has."

"You mixed up the common cold with AIDS and ebola?" Logan asked her and she just nodded and went back into the kitchen, which she only ever did to either hide or roll out random whiteboards for SideThot plots.

"Well, okay, I'll catch her later," Kendall said and turned around to the rest of the group. The girls felt bad that Kendall didn't actually know why Liz was avoiding him, or that she'd thrown away his letter, and the boys were just very confused the entire time. "Why are you all sitting one seat away from each other?"

"We're letting the bridges build," Lewis answered, "Shit happened."

"Right uh-huh," Kendall responded, "I don't think that's why-"

"Moving on!" Anusha yelled, "What are you guys doing here?"

"To visit my baby sister and her friends," Logan came out of the kitchen with Aggie under his arm. He was rubbing her hair viciously as she shoved him off of her.

"Get off of me you neanderthal," Aggie said as he fell to the ground. "You were here like a week ago."

"I'm not allowed back?" Logan asked.

"No."

"We're playing a show in the mall tomorrow," Carlos explained, "Then we're back on world tour!"

"So what you guys just aren't going to college?" Veronica asked them, they had graduated last year after the New York trip. 

They all looked at each other and then at her, "Yeah."