32

*a lot of shit gets explained this chapter so buckle up buttercup*

Lance looked at Anna with wide eyes as she approached him, "I hope you haven't been awake long, I'd hate to keep you waiting." she giggled before going over to the bedroom.

She was in there for a few minutes before she came out in a change of clothes. She was now wearing a black gothic dress, fishnet tights, black Mary Jane heels, and had her long black hair in a braid.

She walked back over to Lance and sat in his lap, "This is all your fault, you know? If you didn't break the rules then none of your friends would've gotten involved. All you had to do was kill yourself and none of this would've happened. And you were so close to cracking when I had you locked away in your room. But Mike decided I was being too harsh on you and used my phone to tell you the challenge was over. But he doesn't realize we weren't being harsh enough. So that's why I'll have to kill him when this is all over.. But I need him to help me take out your friends. And you told your family too. Not smart, Lance. That's why little Miss Katelyn Holt is tied up in the other room and your catholic schoolboy is next.." She got off his lap and walked behind him.

He couldn't turn far enough to see what she was doing, he just struggled to get out of the chair.

She soon came up behind him and ran her hand through his hair then gripped it tightly just so she could hear him cry out in pain, "This is really all your fault.. Once you're gone, I can have Zack all to myself. He's my boyfriend now, but he's still hooked on you. That's a huge problem. So I have to get rid of you!" she giggled, "And it would've been so easy to just make your death a suicide.. No one would ever connect me to it once I deleted that account. There'd be no evidence. But you just had to go and tell your friends and family. Now I have to get my hands dirty! It's fine though, I think I'll pin it all on Mike.. Yeah, use him instead of a scapegoat instead of killing him. Then Zack and I can live happily ever after!!"

She walked to sit on Lance's lap, her hands behind his head, "Zack never has to find out what I did. He'll think it was Mike.. You see, Zack is out of town right now. This will all be sorted out before he comes home. And when he's back, we'll be happy. Happy with you dead." she giggled, "He used to come home all grumpy grump because of you. 'Lance this' 'Lance that' 'Lance got a restraining order on me' 'Lance blah blAH BLAH!!'" she got angry and shouted the last one, "So now you have to go!! No more Lance, no more problems!"

She held up a little syringe, "Now, you're going to feel a little pinch." she was about to inject him with it when the door opened.

"Annabella, what's going on?" A man entered the room, "Mike called and said you've lost your mi- Lance?! Anna what did you do?!!"

Anna stood up, "Zack! You're not supposed to be home until next week!!" she hid the syringe behind her back.

Zack turned on the big light and closed the door, "Mike called so I came home right away. He said you've gone off the deep end, and obviously he was right! You kidnapped my ex?!"

Anna pouted, "He was coming between us! He had to go! You would never stop talking about him! I'm your girlfriend now! You're mine!"

He shook his head, "I talked about him when we first started dating because he was in the process of getting a goddamn restraining order on me."

"But you would always tell me you couldn't come to get me after school because of Lance!! Why do you care if he's there?!" she stomped her foot like a child.

"Because if I go near his school I'll be arrested, Annabella! I'm not allowed on that school's property because he goes there! I will definitely get arrested if he's found in my goddamn apartment!"