Chapter Thirty-Seven

NSFW my darlings (until the end of the chapter)

We spend the day moving boxes in and unpacking them. I take charge, moving things to their right places, and making sure the entire house is spotless. 

It isn't​ until late evening that we're finished. (Y/n) cooks dinner. We have yet to go shopping so we have some noodles and tea. It's the first time I've had her cooking. 

We later retired to our new bed. It's a big comfy king-sized bed. When we went shopping for it (Y/n) insisted that it be bouncy. Perfect for jumping on. When I questioned her logic, her response was simple. 

"We'll have kids, right? It'll be fun."

We're also going to start to set up the nursery next month. 

I lie in the big bed, staring at the new ceiling. I hear the water running in the bathroom as (Y/n) gets ready for bed. After a short time, I hear her footsteps as she pads into the room.
In the corner of my eye, I see her taking her clothes off. She tosses them on the floor. I meet her gaze as she crawls over me. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her. 

"What's it look like I'm doing?" She leans in, kissing me. 

I sit up, her lips following mine. I reach up, my hand caressing her face. She deepens the kiss, her tongue snaking into my mouth. She takes full charge, reaching down and grabbing hold of my boxers. I lift, letting her pull them off.

She's eager. Her hormones are changing with her pregnancy and suddenly she can't get enough of me- as if she did before she got pregnant.

Her hand wraps around my growing shaft. The sudden pleasure makes me sigh deeply against her lips. Her hand runs up and down my length. She does this until I'm nice and hard, and then she crawls on my lap. 

I slip my hand down, my fingers sliding into her narrow space. She's drenched already. She's more than just eager. She's desperate.

She kisses my jaw, stopping on my neck. She sucks on my skin, drawing a moan from my lips. I instinctively cover my mouth, my cheeks growing red. Making noises like these in an unfamiliar environment feels strange. She reaches up, and grabs my hand, pulling it forward and resting it over her breast. I massage it in my palm before I pinch her nipple lightly. She gasps. 

"Levi, I need you." She purrs in my ear before she kisses me again.

I grab her hips, her hand on my shoulders. With her free hand, she reaches between us, grasping onto my member. She positions it at her hot, wet opening. I help ease her onto it. She gasps right away, her hands squeezing my shoulders lightly. Her forehead rests against mine.
She lifts her hips, lowering back down onto me. I slide easily. She sits back all the way, my dick travelling as deep as possible. She moves faster, her face quickly becoming a slideshow of emotion. 

I duck my head, taking her breast in my mouth, my tongue swirling around her nipple. She wraps her arms around my neck. She moves fast, her ass hitting my upper thighs as she comes down fast. I feel pressure building, and moans escape my lips.

Her walls tighten around me, making both of us breathe deeper. Her eyes look hazy and dark, her teeth biting hard on her bottom lip. Her eyebrows knit together, my name escaping her lips in breathy cries. She's close. And so am I. 

She bounces on top of me, her head rolling back as she cries out loudly. I wrap my arms around her, holding her trembling body close. I buck my hips upward, smacking into her over and over. Her pussy squeezes around me as she nears orgasm.

"Oh, Levi... Baby..." She whimpers, her voice trembling almost as much as her body. 

"Fuck (Y/n)..." I groan, feeling as if I'm about to burst, a wave of ecstasy crashing over me. 

A few more thrusts later and she cries my name loudly, her body trembling harder than before. She calms as she rides her high down.  I release a moment later, filling her to the brim with my seed. I throw my head back, her name escaping my lips. 

She collapses on me after a moment, her face against my shoulder. She still trembles.
I lean against the headboard, suddenly limp. I feel her heart pound against my chest.
(NSFW ends)

I lay down, still holding her close, her head on my chest, both of us spent after the busy day.
Her index finger trails down my chest, drawing tiny figure-eights on my skin.

"I love you, Levi." She says, her voice is soft.

"I love you, (Y/n)." I lean in, kissing her forehead.

The next morning

I am awoken as the bed jolts, my eyes flying open. I see (Y/n) rush from the room. Startled, I get up, following her. 

"(Y/n), babe, where are you going?" 

I pass the bathroom, noticing the door partially open. I see her kneeling on the floor in front of the toilet. I hear her throw up. 

I go into the bathroom, kneeling behind her, pulling her hair back.
When she flushes the toilet, she leans into me. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, peering down at her. She nods, swiping her hand across her sweaty forehead. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just some morning sickness."

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." 

I help her to her feet. She shivers, though her body feels hot. She brushes her teeth. 

"I need a shower." She mutters when she's done. I run the water, making sure it's warm, but not too hot. "Thanks, honey." She says as she steps into the tub. As I turn to leave she grabs my arm.
"Where do you think you're going? "

I let her pull me under the hot stream with her. She wraps her arms around me, hugging me tight, letting the water stream over us both. I hug her tightly, kissing her forehead. I hear her sniff, her eyes peering into mine. I see tears stream down her​ cheeks, the water from the shower overhead quickly washing them away. 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask her. 

"I'm just... Happy. And scared. Just, please... Don't go anywhere."

"I'm not going anywhere, but where you are. I'll never let you go." I take her face between my hands, leaning in, kissing her tears on her cheeks, stopping them in their paths down her face. "Shh now." I rest my forehead against hers. 

I feel such love for her. I've never really cared about others' feelings before. And suddenly hers mean everything to me. She's helping me become a better person. 

"I love you," I whisper. 

"I love you, too." She responds her breath like a soft kiss on my face.

Quick AN~

Don't be silent readers. I want to hear from you! Whether it be a vote or a comment, whatever ya fancy. Let me know what you think about this.
I'm also curious, are there any males who read this series?
Anyway, thanks for reading, you beautiful humans. I love you.
~Abby xoxo 💜❤ 💜❤
P.s watch out for that Titan behind you. (2017)