Kageyama tobio X hinata Shouyou (slight angst) what we are.

Pairing: Kageyama Tobio X Hinata Shouyou

Honestly wtf is Hinata's name is it "shoyo" or "shouyou" IM SO CONFUSED!

Plot: We were brave. We were brave cowards. But what are you supposed to do when you can't say hello to a familiar face on the street because they are nothing more but a stranger.

(Based on a supernatural destiel Au/amv thing. That I don't own.)

Here is the link my classy people: https://youtu.be/GGBnwwwH5ow

Story begin:

"My name is- My name is Hinata Shouyou."

Cold dull eyes blurred back at him. Who are you again?

"My name is......... H-Hinata Shouyou."

Who are you again?

"My name....... My name is....."

Who are you?

"I've seen Hinata go through all sorts of things but this... this is the worst."

"Suga I know but we can't do anything-"

"WE CAN HELP HIM REMEMBER!" Sugar shouted at his lover. His son like bestfriend was losing his memory. He was washing away right from underneath them and what the hell were they supposed to do.

Daichi looked at his lover with despair, he felt what the silver haired man felt. "Suga... we can't do anything." Daichi explained softly.

Suga paced the tiled halls of the hospital, he wore the tiles down as he was biting his lip and gripping his hair to keep from the already fallen tears from falling.

Daichi looked on in grief and pity, he even felt a few stray tears fall himself. "Suga-"

"I can't give up on him daichi..."

"And I never said you had to." Daichi said firmly. "I do not wish to give up on Hinata either."

(All of Hinata's pov will most likely be put in Italics because of thoughts.)

Hinata's pov:

Who are you?

Who am I? Who am I?

Brown cold eyes gazed back at him. They held so many memories, so many answers to so many problems but they would not let him in.

WHO ARE YOU?

I don't know...

*knock* *knock*

"Come in?" He asked. Was that the correct term?

A boy with black flat hair waltzed in, angrily? "WHO ARE YOU?" The boy demanded in a low voice that was equal to a lions growl.

"My name i-is... uhh- I'm- I'm..." before he could even say anything. The black haired boy slammed his fist against the door.