Hinata Shouyou X Kageyama Tobio Our reunion Finale

Pairing: Hinata Shouyou X Kageyama Tobio

Plot: After the forced kiss, Hinata has some serious thinking to do of course he picks the most cliché place to do it. The old bridge that over looks the river, the same bridge his 15 year old self would go to when he was thinking, now that wouldn't be a bad spot except Kageyama is on a mission to repair or even build their relationship and he knows every single little thing about 15 year old Hinata.

*Might be short*

Story begin:

'I can't believe that happened!' Hinata screamed in his head however a faint blush appeared on his cheeks as he began reliving the memory of Kageyama's cool soft lips on his.

"DAMNIT!" Hinata cursed into the river as he hung over the railings tears clouding his eyes. "god Shouyou look at yourself you're a pro volleyball player the best in all of japan maybe even the world! and you're crying over a kiss like you're over it like you're a teenage girl!"

Hinata chuckled at himself thinking about what Tsukkishima would say right about now. "He'd probably call me pathetic..." Hinata answered himself. The orange haired boy dangled himself over the railing so he could think clearer.

"Why am I so torn up about it?" Hinata questioned the water looking absolutely puzzled.

"I don't know but you're being a real boke about it." Hinata growled and whipped his head toward the snarky voice.

Hinata sneered at the ex-setter. "You have not a single right to talk to me after THAT." Hinata emphasized "that".

"Hinata why are you such a baka?" Kageyama asked sighing.

Hurt flashed across Hinata's face and Kageyama asked himself if he said the wrong thing. "Maybe because my bestfriend left me for a different team." Hinata answered bitterly recovering quickly.

"I didn't leave you." Kageyama gritted already becoming annoyed by the conversation.

"Oh really?" Hinata spat. "I'm pretty sure you walked right off our court, OUR court, to join some camp."

Kageyama ever so slightly flinched at the mention of their court, Hinata however didn't recognize it. "I did not leave you Hinata."

"THEN WHERE WERE YOU." Hinata yelled getting up and stepping in front of Kageyama. His voice dimmed down but stayed stern. "Where were you Kageyama? Please enlighten me."

Kageyama stayed silent, Hinata snorted and laughed bitterly. "I'll tell you where you weren't, You weren't on our court, and you sure as hell weren't there."

"I didn't leave you."

"Then why couldn't I see you? Why couldn't I hear you? I put my trust in you 100% all the way, and I was met with no one." Hinata gritted his teeth and pushed breaths out his nose. "I haven't seen the summit in a longggg time."

Kageyama flinched again, this time Hinata saw it but chose to ignore it. "You walked off our court the same way you walked on, you walked off as a tyrant king."

Okay that one stung, Kageyama has taken a lot but that one it stung, it stung worse than a bees sting too. "What do you want me to say?" Kageyama asked.

"What do I want you to say?" Hinata spat.

Kageyama nodded getting impatient but trying to keep his cool. "I left that gym for you. It was my job to make you stronger, I needed that camp to get you stronger, it was my job."

"YOUR JOB WAS TO STAY." Taken back Kageyama's eyes widened. In all his life no one ever really cared whether he stayed or left, eventually he would leave. "Your job was to stay." Hinata's voice broke, as he started to cry Hinata crumbled to the floor onto his knees.

The tears, the fears, everything came crumbling down on top of Hinata. He had everything going for him, he had everything he ever wanted. Except one thing, he wanted Kageyama to stay. Not sure whether to hug him or walk away Kageyama stood stunned.

Hinata Shouyou was a lot of things and maybe Kageyama should have expected this type of outcome but he didn't, the strange ball of sunshine with a sunflower smile still ceased to amaze him.

"You left." Hinata mumbled in a soft broken voice. "You left and so did my view of the top. You took away everything whether you meant to or not." Hinata muttered getting up off of his knees.

Hinata started to walk away but a grip caught his wrist preventing him from getting far. "Let go of me." Kageyama tightened his grip. He did this for a reason he caught the middle blocker's wrist for a reason so he could say something but no words came, no thoughts were well thought.

"No." Kageyama's voice came out huskier and rougher than he meant it to but it sent a shiver down Hinata's spine.

Not willing to admit that he thought Kageyama's voice got incredibly sexy all of a sudden Hinata jerked his wrist around trying to free himself, however all Kageyama did was tighten his grip even more. "What the hell do you want?" Hinata finally said with venom dripping so much Kageyama could almost feel it burn him.

"I want you to know something." Kageyama said lowly.

"Like what?"

Kageyama took a deep breath and tugged Hinata close gripping him into a forced hug, Hinata squirmed to try and free himself. "Listen to me. I left that god forsaken gym for you Hinata. I tried and tried and tried to make myself stronger so I could come back to you but I couldn't. I figured that I shouldn't come back unless I'm strong."

"Strong for what?" Hinata asked a little surprised at the confession.

"Strong for you. Strong enough so I could stand beside you. Strong enough so I wouldn't get left behind, you boke." Hinata eyes watered as he listened to the same tyrant king that told him he wasn't essential to winning give him a speech saying he had to be strong enough for him. Red hues started to creep up onto Hinata's face and ears. "Hinata I never quit. I trained and I trained and now I'm ready to come back. I'm ready to stay."

Hinata looked at the setter, No looked at his setter with pure love in his eyes. "Bakageyama I love you." Warm lips once again clashed with cool ones. The cool lips belonged to ice blue eyes and a heart that once ruled as a tyrant king.

The tyrant king will always melt his heart of ice for the boy with drops of sunshine as hair and a sunflower smile. Nobody ever questioned why or how its just how the world worked, it's kind of like how the moon will always shine brighter with the stars.

"As long as I'm here you're invincible." Yeah that might be true, but you weren't always here. You walked off OUR court and when the king walked away from our court I fell, my wings no longer worked.............

....I was no longer invincible.

A/n:

Done! I'm so glad I got that done! Sorry if it's a little short or wasn't to your liking!

Anywho I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to stay tuned have a nice day and

STAY CLASSY

I do not own haikyuu or any of its characters no copyright infringement intended

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Word count: 1220