Jc Imagine

HEY! So this is the first imagines that I've ever posted. All I got to say is that my imagines are weird as fuck. oh yea I cuss... a lot. If you don't like cussing than I am not for you. Anyways I hope you enjoy the weird creations I come up with! Love you! 😘❤
•(y/n) obviously means your name
•(b/f) means your best friend
•(bf) means your boyfriend
Those are some of the things i'll be using to specify other people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Your POV*

You and your (bestfriend) walk around after school on a extremely hot day drinking smoothies. You look to your right there's a ball rolling towards you.

"I am not going to get that. Just keep walking." You said to your best friend.

"I'm not either!" She said and you both walk away from the ball.

A few seconds later a ball comes flying past you two.

"Ball help!" yells a boy.

Wait... I've heard that voice before...

"Is that Jc Caylen?" Your friend asks.

You look to your right and sure enough it is him. Dang he looks so hot in his soccer clothes. I have to give him the ball... But I suck at soccer.

"Hold my smoothie." you shove it to your best friend.

"But I want to give him the ball." she protests not grabbing it.

"No, I have tooooo. You can get anyone you like."

This is all true. She's so beautiful and honestly she could really get anyone she wanted. You wanted Jc though. You set your smoothie down and ran to the ball.

"No!" she screams.

"Fuck off (b/f). You hate sports!" You yell.

You and (b/f) were like siblings so you treated each other like crap but it never affected either of you.
You kicked the ball but missed.

"Dammit! He'll see I suck at sports..." you thought in your head.

You kicked the ball and he got it.

"I HATE SOCCER." You said under you breath.

"You hate me?" he questioned. He looked hurt.

"No, I hate soccer because I can't play it right..." you blushed looking down.

"I'll show you how to play some other time. Anyways what's your name?" He asked smiling.

"(Y/N)" you looked him in the eyes.

"Cool." He stuck his hand out. You took his hand and shook it smiling. A ball hit Jc on the head and he groaned. You screamed of shock.

"Dang it! Why did I scream? The ball didn't even hit me..." You said in your head.

"Jc back to practice!" His friend Kian yelled before laughing his head off.

"Bye! What's your name again?.." He asked titling his head. That hurt he already forgot your name. you frowned and heard your best friend laughing and walking away.

"Damn her!" You thought.

"Just kidding. Bye (Y/N)!" He waved then ran off to the field to continue his practice.

"Oh my God! I had a conversation with Jc Caylen!!!" You screamed in your head and grabbed you smoothie off the ground. You ran to your best friend giggling.

"I guess your talk went good with him." She smiled and laughed. You frowned she laughed at you because of what he asked...

"He was just kidding when he asked what my name was! He knew what it was!" You slap her on the arm.

"I like him. He's absolutely perfect'." You said.

"Thanks your cute!" Jc appeared behind you smiling. You blushed so badly you looked like a tomato. He put a paper in your pocket and ran off. You looked at the paper and it had his phone number. You smiled.

"Is that you God.? If so, thank you!" You yelled in your head. I got his phone number!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well anyways... That's my first one. Ugh it was short and stupid. This m sort of happened to me with someone except i didn't get a phone number.. :( I'm sorry... I'll probably post another tomorrow of another member of O2L. Probably... Love you! Also please give me some tips or things to write about. Like what kind of imagines you guys want! Byeeeeee! :*