Sam Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your best friend Sam were at the mall skating around. It was almost time for the mall to close so you both walked outside. You were about to leave when he pulled your arm.

"What?" You asked looking him in the eyes.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked while looking down at the ground. You kissed his cheek and nodded. You know how his cheeks are always red well they just got redder. You giggled and skated home which was like 15 minutes away.

*At Home*

You couldn't stop moving! You kept doing tons of things like cleaning, eating, and jumping around. It was funny because this isn't your first date but you were so nervous. You took a shower and when you got out it was already late so you went to bed.

*Morning*

Ding

You woke up and looked around the bed for your phone. You found it in your blankets. You unlocked it and saw that Sam texted you.

Go to our park. I have a surprise :) -Sam

You got up and wore a sweater and shorts. It was a bit cold but not cold enough for shorts. You put your hair in a high ponytail. You then pulled on some mint colored vans and got your phone, skateboard, and the key for your house then you were out the door. You walked on the sidewalk and then jumped onto your board skating to the park. This park has a lot of memories. Both good and bad ones.. This was the first place you met him. The first time you got in a fight but Sam was there to help you. And this was the place you come to when you were in a bad mood. You were so close when a guy grabbed your hand almost making you fall onto the pavement. You looked at the guy and tried to get away.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked smiling.

"Away from you!" You yelled and yanked your hand away getting free. You got your skateboard and was about to go when he pulled you by your waist. You screamed and kicked. Tears were falling and you didn't know what to do.

"Sam!!!" You yelled hoping he would somehow hear you.

"Who's th-" He started but got cut off by getting punched. You were released and you looked at the guy who was now getting punched. You saw light purple almost lilac hair and smiled. When he was done he got up and hugged you tightly. You kept crying and he just held you. He pulled away to look at you and frowned. He wiped your tears away and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry. Thank you Sammy.." You said quietly.

"Hey, I should be the one apologizing. I got here late..." He said looking away. You shook your head and hugged him.

"At least you got here before anything worse happened." You said looking him in the eyes.

"Come on. Let's not talk about this anymore. I said I have a surprise let's go." He said grabbing your hand. You blushed and smiled.

You were walking for a while until you came across a pond and a blanket with a basket on top. You looked at Sam and he laughed. That laugh can make anyone smile and you looked back at the picnic. He pulled you to the blanket and sat down and you followed.

"How about we go in for a swim?" Sam asked with a smile and you laughed.

"Sam it's cold!" You shook your head and he wrapped his sweater around you. You looked at your shoes and smiled.

"Um.. Hey (Y/n) I've been meaning to say this for a while now and... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking at the pond. You sat there looking at your shoes with a small smile.

"Yea I will." You said looking at him smiling. He laughed and hugged you. You hugged him back and he grabbed your hand.

"(Y/n) that isn't it. Our friendship of three years is so amazing that somewhere while we were hanging out I guess my heart decided to find out who it loves..." He said looking up at the sky. You smiled and got on your knees grabbing Sam's face. You kissed him and he looked shocked which caused you to laugh.

"I love you Sam you've been there for me when I needed you the most." You said looking him in the eyes then hugged him.

"I love you (Y/n)." He chuckled and pulled you into his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Thank you guys for the 5k reads!!! I love you guys so much that when I'm in a bad mood I just remember that you guys appreciate what I do and it immediately brings a smile to my face.. :)

QOTD: Who loves Sams hair? I love it!!! :D

Byeeeee =]