Ricky Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Ricky were in the car driving to his place. A song came on and you both looked at each other then started to sing.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall

Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known

That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!" You and Ricky were both singing but he was a bit louder than you. After a minute you both got really into it and that resulted in Ricky almost crashing. As soon as the car stopped suddenly and you turned your head to him quickly. He looked at you with wide eyes and you cursed under your breath.

"Damn it Ricky." You said shaking your head in disbelief. He chuckled awkwardly and he scratched the back of his neck. You sighed but leaned over the console and you kisses his cheek.

"At least it was good that I didn't crash right?" He asked and you nodded you head and you looked ahead of you and saw that there was a crash. You cleared your throat and you pointed to the front and Ricky bit his bottom lip.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't me. How about we just go home yeah?" He asked and you nodded your head and he started to drive around it. As you passed it you looked and saw that it was pretty bad and you frowned. You being the nice person you are called the police and told them about the crash but left not wanting to get questioned.

"Baby was that the police you just called?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes I didn't want to leave them there." You said shrugging your shoulders and he smiled.

"Someone probably already called them." He said and you grabbed his hand and he smiled. After a while you remembered that Ricky can struggle with driving a little and you took your hand away from his and he frowned.

"Awe come on babe!" Ricky practically yelled and you giggled. You didn't grab his hand and you went through twitter. As Ricky pulled into the driveway you heard screams and you groaned.

"Who the hell is here?" You asked with and annoyed tone and he frowned.

"All of the guys may be here." He said and you exited the car. They always make a mess around the house and it irked the shit out of you when the house is messy. When Ricky opened the door you stood there in shock at how dirty the living room was and you saw Sam walk pass a doorway and you went to him. He didn't hear you walking towards him and you pulled the collar of his shirt and he bounced back.

"Why the hell are you guys so messy? I mean what the fuck even is that?!" You yelled at him while pointing to a banana with red goop on it and he started laughing and you punched him in the chest and Ricky pulled you back into his chest and he held you still. Sam regained his breath and he ran to Jc's room before you could pull him back. You sighed into Ricky's chest as he rubbed circles in your back. He kissed the top of your head and you smiled. He grabbed your arm and pulled you around the house and into his room. You sat on the bed and he grabbed his camera and he pulled you onto his lap and started talking. The whole day was full of screams, laughs, and memories. Ricky made a video with you in it and it turned out pretty damn good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so that probably wasn't good and short but I have a lot of homework..

°~°

Byeeeee =]