Imagine for Josie

Hi Boogers!! :) This imagine is for pewdiecryotic. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're sitting on the bed holding your stomach. You yell because it hurts so much that you couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom to get medicine. You grabbed your phone and you sent a text to Trevor.

"Can you come over? I don't feel well.. :'( -Josie" You sent the text and waited.

"Yea i'll be on my way in a bit but first i'm going to buy chicken soup. :) -Trevor" He sent a text and a small smile appeared on your lips.  You layed in bed and got under your covers. You got your laptop and you went through tumblr. When you would laugh your stomach would kill. Your stomach did something weird and your started to cry because it hurt so much it felt like you were dying. You kept screaming and crying until your bedroom door opened and Trevor appeared. He dropped the bag and he ran to you and he hugged you tightly and you kept crying.

"Sh.. Baby stop crying I hate seeing you cry. How about we go get you some chciken soup?" He said calmly trying to get you to stop crying. He picked you up and walked to the kitchen and he sat you on the table. You layed down on your back. He put the soup in a pot so it could start to cook then he walked towards you. He laughed and pulled you into his arms. He grabbed the sides of your face and he kissed you. You smiled and then a sharp pain came and you curled up into a ball on the table. He frowned and pulled your feet and when you were close enough to him he pulled you into his arms once again. You calmed down and looked at the stove and saw the soup bubbling and you laughed.

"Um.. Trev." You said awkwardly and pointed towards the soup. He ran to the stove and he turned it off then got a bowl for it. He laughed as he set the bowl on the table then he went to get a spoon. He gave you the bowl after it had cooled down. You sat in a chair and started to eat it.

"What's exactly wrong with you?" He asked as he took a seat next to you.

"Supposedly I have a stomach virus.." You said casually shrugging your shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me to come earlier? We could have cuddled and watched movies." He said as he rested his head on the table.

"Because you are usually busy on fridays with youtube videos.." You said looking at the soup. He frowned and got up. He stood behind you and he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head. You smiled and pushed the bowl away and got up. He smiled and you gave him a thumbs up. He pulled you onto the couch and put a movie in. You giggled as soon as you saw what came on. 

"Really Trevor?" You asked as you saw lady and the trap playing. He laughed and pulled you onto his lap and hugged you. Your bodies molded together like a puzzle piece. As you were watching the movie you were falling asleep. Trevor layed you down on the couch and he layed down next you you. You cuddled into his body and fell asleep. The rest of the consisted of him taking care of you and treating you like a baby. Which you actually enjoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't go to school today... .o.

QOTD: When was the last time you got sick? I can't even remeber when I last got sick.. Weird right? right!

Byeeeee =]