Connor Imagine

Hi! =] Onto the imagine it's going to be a continue of his last imagine. Okay? Okay. :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A week later*

Connor got home earlier then before and would always have a smile on his face. He's been a bit down but he puts a smile on for you. He's also been sharing with you which he doesn't do at all, ever! So that's what let's you know he's not back to normal. You and Connor were going to go hike. You and him have never been hiking.

"This'll be fun." He said as he laughed.

"Yes it will. Hopefully nothing tries to eat us!" You said smiling. He laughed and pulled you to his side as you guys continued hiking. Connor took out a granola bar and you tried to grab it but got it snatched away.

"Connor!" you whined.

"Nope. It's mine!" He said with an emphasis on the p. You smiled and jumped on him.

"Babe what're you doing?" He asked laughing.

"Nothing. it's just I missed your normal self..." You said and kissed him deeply.

"It's great to be feeling like myself." He said and got up picking you up onto your feet.

"Do we really have to do this?" you asked.

"Yes we do." He said seriously.

"Can't we just go back to the house and lay in bed all day?" You said with puppy eyes, Connor never said no to them and he started to walk back to the car and you fist pumped. When you got home you ran to the bed and took a nap. Connor entered the room and chuckled then sat next to you and went on his laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, and stupid. I know...