Trevor Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Trevor sat on a bench looking at the beach that was across the street. Everyone there was smiling and laughing enjoying the sun against their skin. He grabbed your hand and stood up. "What're you doing?" You asked. "We are going to join them in on the fun!" He said smiling pulling you behind him. You laughed as you both ran down the hill to get to the beach. As soon as you touched the sand you took your flip flops off. Trevor did the same and you both sat on the sand smiling at each other. "Doesn't this feel nice?" He asked holding your hand and giving it a squeeze. "It does but I hope I don get a sunburn." You said smiling. "Same." He said and you both say there in a comfortable silence. He laid in the sand and you placed your hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. He looked at you and smiled brightly with his teeth. He knew how much you like that and you smiled back at him. He scooted out from under you and pulled you up with him. "Let's go get some ice cream it's freaking hot out here." He said holding your hand. You smiled to yourself and squeezed his hand. You got to an ice cream booth and he got strawberry and you got your favorite. When Trevor paid he pulled you to a table.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry to say but we might actually get a sunburn." He said making a weird face. You laughed at him and he frowned wiping his face. "Did I get the ice cream off?" He asked. "Babe you never had any on your face in the first place." You said laughing. "Then why did you laugh?" He asked frowning. "I was laughing because of the face you made." You smiled and continued eating your ice cream. When you both finished you ran to the beach leaving Trevor behind laughing. You had put some ice cream on his nose and dropped it then made a run for it. You ran into the water swimming around hoping he wouldn't find you. "(Y/n) I see you." He said crossing his arms. You smiled and motioned for him to get in and he took his shirt off then swam to you. You had thrown your shirt off while you were running from him. He smiled and poked you side. "No! Don't!" You said swimming back. He swam to you and pulled you in his arms then started to go on a poking rage. You couldn't stop laughing so you got out of the water. Trevor said he was going to the restroom an ended up coming back with shovels and buckets. You laughed and sat down smiling. "Lets built the best sand castle ever!" He said smiling and you both went to work. About 10 minutes later you were done trying to make a castle because they wouldn't stay still they kept falling. "I'm done this will never work!" You said falling onto your back frowning. "Come on let's just walk around." He said and you both got up and walked close to the water hand in hand. The sun was setting and it was so beautiful so you pulled Trevor with you to sit down. You hugged him and gave him a kiss. You both laid in the sand and he was holding you. "I love you (Y/n)." He said and you looked at him and smiled. This was the first time he said it. "I love you too Trev." You said as you snuggled your face into his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So that was short. I don't really have anything to say. Anyways, Byeeeee =]