Connor Imagine

Hi =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get up from the couch where you were cuddling with Connor. You opened the front door and went outside where he followed you.

"Sweetie what are you doing?" He asks and you turn around and flash him a smile.

"Don't ask just come sit down next to me." You say sitting in the grass.

He sits next to you and you grab his hand giving it a squeeze. You look at the road and see tons of cars passing by. There were a few kids and their parents. You scoot closer to him and lay your head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around you and kisses your forehead.

"I love you (Y/n)." He says smiling. You smile and get up. Connor falls on his side and you laugh. You start to walk inside but he pulls you back. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Connor? Let me go please?" You ask pulling the back of his shirt up.

"You better pull my shirt back down missy!" He says and you just keep pulling his shirt up as you laugh. He slaps your butt and you shriek letting go of his shirt and he laughs.

"Really Connor?" You ask rolling your eyes even though he can't see. He nods and chuckles.

You smirk and pat his butt. He stops walking and you keep patting his butt as if it was drums.

"You okay baby?" You ask laughing and he sets you down. As you get put down you make sure to grab the hem of his shirt before he sets you down. His shirt almost comes off and you laugh holding your stomach.

"Haha so funny (Y/n)." He says as he pulls you close. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. Both of you lean forward and then your lips collide. His lips felt like clouds. Funny right because no one knows what they feel like but you sure do. They are so soft yet a bit rough. He pulls away with a smile which you return.

"I love you Connor." You say and he kisses you again.

The first time you kiss and it was 100% perfect. Connor sits on the ground and you sit with him. The rest of the day was spent outside talking the day away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! =] That weekend was so long! I feel so good to be back to writing :)

QOTD: When do you guys go back to school? I go next week. :(

Byeeeee =]